Status
Not open for further replies.

mister

Executive Member
Thing that angers me is that he is one of the main guys fighting for our rights and now he pulls this sht?? Many of us were donated cookies from him in 2018, some really looked up to him and then you get sht like this.

I've come across a number of people in the industry who don't like him, and I assumed it was jealousy, but he is clearly a complete and utter prick. Such a pity that the industry is now tainted by such a rotten apple...

Edit: Glad to see he is getting roasted on facebook:

Anton123

Anyone else having Monkey trouble? I had an order before lockdown that couldn't be delivered. When they became operational again 3 weeks ago, they swapped my original order for one of their lockdown specials (which had a lower value) and have been promising another delivery to make up the difference since - with no joy.

Fully understand lockdown is not making things easy for anyone, they are normally on the ball....

Harry85

R700 plus R150 shipping
I have this. It does nothing for me

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Just sitting chilled out after a slow one.

So I don't want to start a new thread for this.
I'm basically just typing and letting it out. Respond at will, or not.

So I'm sick. Like really sick.
I don't have something as bad as Covid physically, but I suffer from Bipolar disorder.
Reason I mention it. I'm angry.

I'm really really really angry.
I am pissed off beyond belief.

In a span of 1 day a few days ago my entire life is changing course again.
Resigned from employer, gave notice for rent.

I am NOT pissed that I have to move.
I am pissed because I have no other choice than to do it.
It wasn't a second thought for me.
It wasn't even an egotistical feeling or expression.
I just knew. Yes. Go. Fk this place.

So. End of the month I'm moving to a place I basically grew up in.
Not the most ideal, but I'm thankful either way.

My anger will go with me.
My psychosis will likely continue for a little while. While I sort this within me.

A person doesn't change dependent on where they live or even due to people being around them.
So I don't want to have another psych exercise in my mind with someone trying to shape and form me.
FFS. Only God has that control.
I hate to the deepest part of my core people that manipulate and control other people.
I have been bitch slapped and I turned my cheeck.
I am now taking a beating.
I'm worse than Alice in Wonderland if I stand up from that beating.
Trallalaala don't give a fk anymore.

DarKWateR

Expert Member
There's no comparison...all the 'swazi' stuff is outdoor. You pay a premium with Howzit Bud because they curate their weed, which means you get much better quality.

So I ordered some out of curiosity.
It looks and smells different but unfortunately the effect is pretty much exactly the same as the swazi. I really can't notice a difference. Was worth a try.

iamfowl

My psychosis will likely continue for a little while. While I sort this within me.

A person doesn't change dependent on where they live or even due to people being around them.
So I don't want to have another psych exercise in my mind with someone trying to shape and form me.
I hate to the deepest part of my core people that manipulate and control other people.

Kudos to you for taking the first steps to taking care of yourself! I’ve seen many stay in toxic environments due to comfort and fear of the unknown.

I think quite a few of us have been going through emotional rollercoasters since lockdown. I personally have been experiencing a subtle but constant sense of anxiety because of the lockdowns coupled with many existential questions :/
Kinda feel like I’ve been a hamster on a wheel just running and pushing forward for the sake of pushing forward as I can’t explain why I was previously going after certain goals in my life.

Either way, I’m now treating this whole lockdown period as a pit stop for myself. It’s a time to reset, to try and discover what I really want to do with myself once it’s all done and start prepping myself for that.

The growing pains in life never end but I think we’re on the right path if we’re at least able to choose how to handle the pains.

...and whatever your ups and downs in life, own and stay proud of the story that is your life. After all, you only have one chance to write it.
I wish you all the best on your journey of healing.

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member
Just sitting chilled out after a slow one.

So I don't want to start a new thread for this.
I'm basically just typing and letting it out. Respond at will, or not.

So I'm sick. Like really sick.
I don't have something as bad as Covid physically, but I suffer from Bipolar disorder.
Reason I mention it. I'm angry.

I'm really really really angry.
I am pissed off beyond belief.

In a span of 1 day a few days ago my entire life is changing course again.
Resigned from employer, gave notice for rent.

I am NOT pissed that I have to move.
I am pissed because I have no other choice than to do it.
It wasn't a second thought for me.
It wasn't even an egotistical feeling or expression.
I just knew. Yes. Go. Fk this place.

So. End of the month I'm moving to a place I basically grew up in.
Not the most ideal, but I'm thankful either way.

I'm worse than Alice in Wonderland if I stand up from that beating.
Trallalaala don't give a fk anymore.
Hang in there bro. What happens to u happens for u.

One love

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Kudos to you for taking the first steps to taking care of yourself! I’ve seen many stay in toxic environments due to comfort and fear of the unknown.

I think quite a few of us have been going through emotional rollercoasters since lockdown. I personally have been experiencing a subtle but constant sense of anxiety because of the lockdowns coupled with many existential questions :/
Kinda feel like I’ve been a hamster on a wheel just running and pushing forward for the sake of pushing forward as I can’t explain why I was previously going after certain goals in my life.

Either way, I’m now treating this whole lockdown period as a pit stop for myself. It’s a time to reset, to try and discover what I really want to do with myself once it’s all done and start prepping myself for that.

The growing pains in life never end but I think we’re on the right path if we’re at least able to choose how to handle the pains.

...and whatever your ups and downs in life, own and stay proud of the story that is your life. After all, you only have one chance to write it.
I wish you all the best on your journey of healing.
Agreed - we are all going through "stuff" and feeling differently than we used to. I think it is the state of the word. I am usually the calmest of people - and I am losing my **** now and again. I even wish certain people would die - and that is not who I am, usually. But it is me now. So well done on realising you needed to move - I hope things will be better for you.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
And you have that control.
Tho control is maybe not the best word for it.

Good luck with the move.
I'm using the wrong expressions/words a lot lately. My memory is shot to sht as well. Which leads to a few funny moments sometimes.

Thanks for your motivation @saor
Not just for that post, but those in the past where you gave wisdom as well.
Thanks again to everyone.

Hatefulsandwich

Hey man,

How did you find the nfused liquidizer and cartridges? I have some distillate I'd like to make a bit thinner.

From what I remember they didn't land up using it after I recommended they don't.

The liquidizer is essentially PEG400, which is one of the less-preferred vape liquids because it apparently turns into formaldehyde at high temperatures. It failed to properly liquidize the rosin and Cannabutter I tried it with and the carts were just gross and gunked up.

Even if it worked well, people need to realise that distillate like HoneyVape is super refined and you're not going to get that kind of result by liquefying hash or anything like that because there's still so much wax and fats and other plant material still in there.

mister

Executive Member
From what I remember they didn't land up using it after I recommended they don't.

The liquidizer is essentially PEG400, which is one of the less-preferred vape liquids because it apparently turns into formaldehyde at high temperatures. It failed to properly liquidize the rosin and Cannabutter I tried it with and the carts were just gross and gunked up.

Even if it worked well, people need to realise that distillate like HoneyVape is super refined and you're not going to get that kind of result by liquefying hash or anything like that because there's still so much wax and fats and other plant material still in there.

Thanks... I also decided not to use it after reading about PEG400 & PG. I've also decided against the DabLabz product where they refuse to disclose the ingredient list! Not paying R700 for something that could be a gamble anyway.

So I'm stuck! My distillate is too strong to smoke haha.

Hatefulsandwich

Thanks... I also decided not to use it after reading about PEG400 & PG. I've also decided against the DabLabz product where they refuse to disclose the ingredient list! Not paying R700 for something that could be a gamble anyway.

So I'm stuck! My distillate is too strong to smoke haha.
.... take smaller puffs? ;)

Harry85

Thanks for the heads up.

What device are u using? And when u say nothing... like as in not even a tingle?
I don't know what vape I am using but I also tried their distillate in an actual cart. I am pretty certain there is zero thc in it. I use it to dilute the last bit of my HV cart to make it last longer.

DragonFlux

It's also a bit thick... Don't think it will work great in a vape cartridge... Guess I'll have to try to know for sure. It knocks for six in my SAI on a tripple titanium coil though!

If you've got a Sai you're sorted with thick stuff! The only safe way to thin distillate is with terpenes, and even that isn't 100% ideal: https://greenrushdaily.com/health/t...ucts-can-produce-toxic-chemicals-study-finds/

The cart hits are a bit cough-y for me too, so I use them on a proper mod so I can turn the power down. I also add a tube with a hole in the side to the mouthpiece, which dilutes the thick vapor with fresh air. Works really well because you can take a nice comfortable full lung draw without overdoing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.