Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton123

I'm curious... has anybody received any 'stealth' packages from 420M? A while ago they said something like, "if you receive a product you didn't order, then look deeper in the package for your stuff." Each time I've eagerly waited to get something I didn't order, but I just get my stuff packaged in the usual 420M way!
Yeah I have, the first time I phoned the courier guy to come fetch the delivery back cause it was the wrong package! Luckily I dug a bit deeper and found the green little tubs of joy!

I won't say what they're using incase the Po-Po are listening :cool:

mister

Executive Member
I won't say what they're using incase the Po-Po are listening :cool:

9376d95c1721ac9032e99eedaaee87c6.jpg

Send me a PM about what we're not letting the Po-po know!

Nibiru

I have the 2 x piece aluminum RAW grinder. It's nice, you can see it will last long. BUT when grinding bigger nugs it does not shred them all the way sometimes.

Looking for a grinder that has a keef catcher with a little spoony thing at the bottom, something that will last.

SirAwesome

1593766298086.png

I Shooit you not this i probably my Fav Grinder at the moment , Got it in a Daily High Club box and this puppy makes kief like it gets paid .
It has a unique grind which puffs up bud making it super airy for bong hits , 9 out of 10 stoners agree. ( There is always that 1 guy )

The_David

Hearing rumours that The Dagga couple were attacked last night and Jules was killed. Anyone heard anything?

Anton123

Hearing rumours that The Dagga couple were attacked last night and Jules was killed. Anyone heard anything?

CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a hit for sure!!! The communists running this country clearly didn't like what they were doing....

Chemogen

That was a hit for sure!!! The communists running this country clearly didn't like what they were doing....

Wouldn't the commies be backing the idea of green fields for all? I'd place my bets on the competition in the industry. It's still rife with sharks.

mrgoblin

Hey, has anyone used this grinder before?
b18e2f_7558e504835e4f1d953bd2680705d971~mv2.webp

I see the monkeys sell it here, I need a decent new grinder (been using tabacco shop shyte grinders that clogg up badly...).

Or should I pass and save for a Santa Cruz....?
Have the Santa Cruz and its awesome. If you can afford it , its worth it.
Rather only buy once.

Sl8er

Executive Member

Whoa...o_O:oops:
RIP J

yamero

RIP Julian :(

King Kushie is still 100% legit, but there are reports of them dropping the ball in terms of communicating (like not getting around to sending payment details) YMMV, they are not trying to scam you, but just be cognizant.

Last time i ordered from them in April it took 2 weeks to come and they missed half my order. was suppose to get 40g of 3 different strains but ended up with 20g of 2 strains. missed 20g of lemon X and after asking them about it, they didnt respond at all and was blue ticked. i would never order from them again.

Funk420

Has anyone had any experience with 420 m Jellies. They are 10 in a pack and are 25mg each. For R60 it isn’t bad at all. Or is there another edible that I should consider from 420 m. Thanks

CandsB

Hey guys, Just wanted to share my recent experience with Howzit Bud.

The service was nothing short of excellent. The ordering process is very user friendly and seamless. The quality of the product is also unparalleled in the South African market.
I have and will continue to recommend Howzit Bud to my friends and family as they are really doing an amazing job.
They have gone the extra mile. I've been super happy with my orders.
Go Howzit Bud :):):):)

ItHurtsWhenIP

Hey, can anyone please recommend where I can purchase a good quality yet affordable grinder online? TIA

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Just a question: Is there a general vape thread or do people just comment/ask/chat in here?

Primary a nicotine vaper but do use some cbd for asthma.

Status
Not open for further replies.