Status
Not open for further replies.

Testing123

Anybody ordered from 420m or Elixir recently?

Tried both HV and HB products...

Would appreciate some decent reviews about 420m products and Elixir products.

Thank you!

Review for some elixir stuff recently:

Cookies kush: frosty bud, felt pretty focused and heady. Not too much on the body
Champagne kush: dryish bud, really nice body stone. Great after a hectic week

For value for money I'd say the champagne kush is a lot more worth it, but I wanted to give hydro a try regardless. I haven't had edibles for some time now, but the tldr is that their chocolates, cookies and fudge are really great while the gummies are not so great.

kelvinator

Ask them what the pg/VG of the juice is.

What are u currently vaping? Device and liquid?
I asked them and they confirmed that it would work in a normal vape mixed with normal juice but said that THC levels would drop quite a bit. I think its going to be best to keep it old school and stick to the joints. The Vape I am using is a Vaperesso Target PM80

Bresder

Review for some elixir stuff recently:

Cookies kush: frosty bud, felt pretty focused and heady. Not too much on the body
Champagne kush: dryish bud, really nice body stone. Great after a hectic week

For value for money I'd say the champagne kush is a lot more worth it, but I wanted to give hydro a try regardless. I haven't had edibles for some time now, but the tldr is that their chocolates, cookies and fudge are really great while the gummies are not so great.
Thank you for your review!

FFP2

average once a month or so, or when there's some holiday around

Eish, hope they have one soon. My stash is running low and I've never purchased from them or Ganjie before. Might go with Ganjie in the meantime.

@SirAwesome Hey, I know that you're affiliated with Ganjie and I had a couple of things to ask you/them before biting the bullet:

Are there first time purchase discounts/regular promotions? Is the packaging discreet and will I get refunded if my order gets confiscated? What is your honest opinion on the quality of the herb in the R800 monthly box? What were the previous month's strains/mystery items?

And with regards to the box, do they accommodate small changes e.g. instead of getting 2x4g of herb could they put 4x2g of similar quality/value herb? I love variety in my strains and it seems like a waste if I don't like a whole 4g's worth. The value you are getting from seems too good to be true otherwise lol.

Rob_H

Good day stoners
Made an order from 420Monkeys, hopefully will today.

Please let me know off the list of suppliers, who has the best top shelf indoor? 420Monkeys will be my first online purchase, I hope the bud is going to be tops.

SirAwesome

Eish, hope they have one soon. My stash is running low and I've never purchased from them or Ganjie before. Might go with Ganjie in the meantime.

@SirAwesome Hey, I know that you're affiliated with Ganjie and I had a couple of things to ask you/them before biting the bullet:
I can sure try to bud

Are there first time purchase discounts/regular promotions? Is the packaging discreet and will I get refunded if my order gets confiscated? What is your honest opinion on the quality of the herb in the R800 monthly box? What were the previous month's strains/mystery items?
They don't always have discounts but when they do it's really random and more secret codes but "I'm no fool" should work for 10% after you chat to them on W-app.
Packaging is in the top 3 of suppliers but in my opinion they might be the best when it comes to discretion as it's layers upon layers
As for refunds I'm not sure bud but they are a generous bunch so might work with you but you have to know this is a risky industry and trust and discretion goes both ways .
The G box always has fire when it comes to the strains the stock , Sometimes it's the same as the strains they stock but just of better quality , I Haven't ordered one in a while but the mystery item i got was the wick and Key-chain pipe

And with regards to the box, do they accommodate small changes e.g. instead of getting 2x4g of herb could they put 4x2g of similar quality/value herb? I love variety in my strains and it seems like a waste if I don't like a whole 4g's worth. The value you are getting from seems too good to be true otherwise lol.
I'm not sure that's how the box works thou , Think it's a set piece curated every month by some Rando , But you could just get 4x2g separately from the strains they have and get a goodie or chewie on the side if you would rather have variety.
The Ganjie Box is more like a surprise to yourself or someone special so don't overthink it and as Shia Labeouf would say "Just Do IT"

kelvinator

Good day stoners
Made an order from 420Monkeys, hopefully will today.

Please let me know off the list of suppliers, who has the best top shelf indoor? 420Monkeys will be my first online purchase, I hope the bud is going to be tops.

420m's Blue dream is always a great choice

blah99

Expert Member
So my parcel have been confiscated by DSV. Reason : illegal substances. It was just CBD oil. I thought it was only Aramex giving problems.

Hatefulsandwich

So my parcel have been confiscated by DSV. Reason : illegal substances. It was just CBD oil. I thought it was only Aramex giving problems.

Aramex/Postnet are just the ones who most consistently confiscate packages, but don't be under the impression that somehow means other courier companies can't or won't have the same thing happen. It's out in the open that people are using courier services to get weed delivered to them so law enforcement is going to put pressure on all the couriers, not just one of them.

blah99

Expert Member
Aramex/Postnet are just the ones who most consistently confiscate packages, but don't be under the impression that somehow means other courier companies can't or won't have the same thing happen. It's out in the open that people are using courier services to get weed delivered to them so law enforcement is going to put pressure on all the couriers, not just one of them.
Yeah I guess you are right.

Does anyone have any experience with another courier apart from Aramex and DSV that confiscated their parcels before?

Hatefulsandwich

Yeah I guess you are right.

Does anyone have any experience with another courier apart from Aramex and DSV that confiscated their parcels before?

I think you might be the first person here with the dubious honour of having your parcel confiscated by DSV.

I've never had a parcel confiscated using Aramex or DSV, or any of the other couriers. But the potential always exists.

blah99

Expert Member
I think you might be the first person here with the dubious honour of having your parcel confiscated by DSV.

I've never had a parcel confiscated using Aramex or DSV, or any of the other couriers. But the potential always exists.
Yeah well better be carefull!

Ocean_Potion

What's the legal kickback from having a parcel confiscated? They have your address and details.. does that go to the police?

Ocean_Potion

Don't make me panic now.
It's just CBD, you'll be okay. I'm more curious if it was like quite obviously green bud.

I always thought cops are more interested in the dealers, not really the users.

Could always say you use it for making bath soap and need the herb pieces for exfoliation I guess.

SirAwesome

Also
I just hope saps have better things to worry about.

If it's just CBD oil you could actually just claim it back , It's considered medical if I'm not mistaken .
Overall don't put yourself into a stressful panic over nothing bud . Unless you're a politician or did something racial they don't care.

SirAwesome

It's just CBD, you'll be okay. I'm more curious if it was like quite obviously green bud.

I always thought cops are more interested in the dealers, not really the users.

Could always say you use it for making bath soap and need the herb pieces for exfoliation I guess.

They use the user as bait , Usually some threats but ultimately it's just your name on a package and you cannot be linked to what's inside until you open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.