Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackyChan

Hey fellow lovers of the good green herb!

I was thinking (While mostly high) with all these updates/drafts on the laws regarding cannabis, would we be able to put something in motion with regards to swapping (not trading or doing anything for commercial value) cannabis strains? I'm just putting it out there.

For the love of all things green!

One love.
Bruce

Deadlymustard

Guys... Quick question. Does the thc distillates (the ones people vape) really get you super high? The price is super high so I'm expecting a really good high. Can anyone vouch for any vendors? I've been smoking for more than 10 years so need something on the strong side now and then. Never tried it but would like to. Also, has anyone bought from Shiva Cannabis Delivery? Their site seems quite nice with lots of vendors and options.
i'd say its worth it if you smoke occasionally or once every other day cuz while they are overpriced, cartridges like the ones over at honeyvape provide an excellent high and flavor but id deffinatly consider it a luxury. if you are an everyday or medical user than an say look elsewhere.

Anonyman

Pulled the trigger and ordered from canabliss.

They gave me lekker service over email. Even throwing in a pack of gummies Forniet.

I will report back in due course.

Thanks to all that gave feedbax

Cannabliss make the best gummies imho, them 80mg gummies get me everytime! Having around 3 over a day works perfectly!

Anonyman

The only one I use is honeyvape. Never had regrets. As far as I know they are the best when it comes to THC distillate carts. I normally go for wedding cake or gsc. I understand the process and equipment is quite pricey, hence the price being so high. Definitely still cheaper than other carts I used abroad.

With you on this! HV distallite is incredible. That **** WILL put you down :)

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member
i'd say its worth it if you smoke occasionally or once every other day cuz while they are overpriced, cartridges like the ones over at honeyvape provide an excellent high and flavor but id deffinatly consider it a luxury. if you are an everyday or medical user than an say look elsewhere.
Dynavap for the daily

SpliceGold

After weeks of smoking with horrid red rizzla I took the biggest chance and ordered some real rolling papers from Drgreenfinger. Ordered 8 RAW rolling papers with tips. Strangest thing happened and I got my order 2 days after ordering :eek:

I didn't expect to actually receive it but was desperate enough to try. I only paid after I received the blades.

I would still not recommend them as its so risky ordering from them. Its like Russian roulette with them. Didnt order any weed from them.

Just thought I would let everyone know. They have local deliveries now with a COD option. If you cant go the COD route with them i would not recommend you order from them. Im just extremely elated that I'm smoking with decent blades again :D

I'm getting my stash locally. Got some awesome outdoor Blue Cheese. I was at one point going to help my local guy and sell for him but the hassel of posting it and wrapping etc put me off.

BlackyChan

Pulled the trigger and ordered from canabliss.

They gave me lekker service over email. Even throwing in a pack of gummies Forniet.

I will report back in due course.

Thanks to all that gave feedbax

Any feedback regarding the gummies? Do you perhaps have pics? Before I've purchased gummies from other suppliers. When I received them they were all deformed and melted together, some was even in liquid form. The taste was horrible, really sour as F**K! No effects whatsoever.

SirAwesome

Any feedback regarding the gummies? Do you perhaps have pics? Before I've purchased gummies from other suppliers. When I received them they were all deformed and melted together, some was even in liquid form. The taste was horrible, really sour as F**K! No effects whatsoever.

This sounds like Ganjie's previous gummies , Not gonna lie that was Kinda K@K .
New ones are quite Awesome thou , think they just gave up on making them and got a supplier but it works.

BlackyChan

This sounds like Ganjie's previous gummies , Not gonna lie that was Kinda K@K .
New ones are quite Awesome thou , think they just gave up on making them and got a supplier but it works.

Yes sir! 100% Ganjie's K@K. I didn't want to name and shame ya but you called them out lol.

Dank_Buddha

Sorry to crash the party guys, I just really don't know where else to ask

I ordered from Trichoma and used the bitcoin that was just lying in my luno account for some time

Delivery was not made and I am getting nowhere on Telegram with them

Thanks

saor

Honorary Master
Sorry to crash the party guys, I just really don't know where else to ask

I ordered from Trichoma and used the bitcoin that was just lying in my luno account for some time

Delivery was not made and I am getting nowhere on Telegram with them

Thanks
Trichoma were replaced by scammers ages ago. Your money is gone.

Dank_Buddha

Trichoma were replaced by scammers ages ago. Your money is gone.

Thanks man, thought as much...

Oh well.... I havent really lost anything, I bought that Bitcoin a couple of years ago anyway and only gave it a shot because when I saw I must pay in bitcoin I remembered about that luno app I had and what else could I do with it anyway.

I think bitcoin is a scam too, so really I feel like I got scammed ages ago to begin with

saor

Honorary Master

Oh well.... I havent really lost anything, I bought that Bitcoin a couple of years ago anyway and only gave it a shot because when I saw I must pay in bitcoin I remembered about that luno app I had and what else could I do with it anyway.

I think bitcoin is a scam too, so really I feel like I got scammed ages ago to begin with
Take a read over the last few pages, some good supplier suggestions. Hope you have better luck next time, sucks getting burned.

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member
Sorry.

I actually passed on the gummies and opted a plastic tube holder for the dynavap at the last minute. It's been handy to store and clean the device.

Right now I'm looking for a decent 4 pc grinder.

I'm saving big time on consumption since getting it.

SirAwesome

Hush your Mouth Son ... BTC is the future of currency

Dank_Buddha

Hush your Mouth Son ... BTC is the future of currency

Meh... It's fine, everyone has their own opinion, I don't hold anything against people who make money out of it, nor am I denying that that no one has really made some good money out of it.

IMHO, I just fail to see the value proposition, BTC is all about betting on the next greater fool, it really doesn't have any intrinsic value as it is not generate passive income for one and it's not a storer of wealth, plus it's ridiculously volatile...

It makes about as much sense as playing the lottery

But I digress, this topic belongs on another forum or thread, so that's my 2 cents, I leave it there....

Anyway, besides toking on some flower, I have only tried the RSO oil, the capsules that are mixed with like coconut oil and the ointment

The ointment really does help a lot for pains and even minor burns

Taking the pills, that **** can keep you busy for hours, which is nice.

I dont know if you guys ever got the greens, but just a headsup: never ever smoke mouldy weed, it happened to me once, can't remember anything from that week and I was a bit confused and hazy for quite some time after that.

Have anyone tried like that Bobby greenhash cookies and stuff?

I see they have this crazy sounding zombie cookies...

What are edibles like? Is it the same as the pills or is it different?

Crabby

Honorary Master
Anyone run a 600W HPS in a 1x1m grow tent in an enclosed space without access to outside air?

Will also have a 200W LED in with its own heatsink.

Wondering if the room is big enough, will in and out fans be enough to keep the temp down.

Status
Not open for further replies.