Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
For the true connoisseur
f65a0fa52471fad7c4ac169593165ddf.jpg

Wil69

Great that you tried so quickly - please keep us posted on the experience.

Ninja edit. I got it wrong.
Let's just say the bud was really subpar for what they charging. Communication was great and I prefer their payment method, but honestly I'd rather get greenhouse from

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Hello.

Perhaps one of you could point me in the right direction.

My dad has chronic kidney disease, recurring malaria and prostate cancer in for the kill. The meds were just making him worse and worse. High blood pressure was a symptom that needed to be medicated and the medication caused issues with the kidneys which caused insomnia and sleeping tablets (forget about the pain meds the poor bugger was on). Anyway, he dropped all the pharmaceutical medication and began using controlled THC, THC +CBD and CBD extracts (the delta 9 **** is strong but anyway). He has been great for 3 years on just the CBD and Delta oils (even the doctors are surprised).

We haven't been able to get anything from his supplier in CT because of lockdown (he is on his last CBD batch but needs the THC) and we are not planning on driving to SA any time soon (Covid and that jazz). He needs it though, and all I can get my hands on is local grown picked budds.

How do I make a tea that will hit the best? Google takes me to all sorts of bullschit so I thought I would ask here. Dude needs to sleep and it keeps his blood pressure in check. He is used to strong drops so, I figure, the stronger the better. He always says he doesn't feel anything but I can see him goefed as a mofo staring at the sky.

Thanks.

Welcome to PM me if you don't like posting that stuff in public.

EDIT: It doesn't have to be tea. Sludge/oil is good too but the methods I have tried have all been crap. He would be better off smoking the stuff but he doesn't drink or smoke.

Cheers.

Last edited:

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Hello.

Perhaps one of you could point me in the right direction.

My dad has chronic kidney disease, recurring malaria and prostate cancer in for the kill. The meds were just making him worse and worse. High blood pressure was a symptom that needed to be medicated and the medication caused issues with the kidneys which caused insomnia and sleeping tablets (forget about the pain meds the poor bugger was on). Anyway, he dropped all the pharmaceutical medication and began using controlled THC, THC +CBD and CBD extracts (the delta 9 **** is strong but anyway). He has been great for 3 years on just the CBD and Delta oils (even the doctors are surprised).

We haven't been able to get anything from his supplier in CT because of lockdown (he is on his last CBD batch but needs the THC) and we are not planning on driving to SA any time soon (Covid and that jazz). He needs it though, and all I can get my hands on is local grown picked budds.

How do I make a tea that will hit the best? Google takes me to all sorts of bullschit so I thought I would ask here. Dude needs to sleep and it keeps his blood pressure in check. He is used to strong drops so, I figure, the stronger the better. He always says he doesn't feel anything but I can see him goefed as a mofo staring at the sky.

Thanks.

Welcome to PM me if you don't like posting that stuff in public.

EDIT: It doesn't have to be tea. Sludge/oil is good too but the methods I have tried have all been crap. He would be better off smoking the stuff but he doesn't drink or smoke.

Cheers.
You could try making a green dragon tincture with Royal Vodka which is 96% abv. With this you can decide how much THC and CBD should be added in.

The other method is sort of similar but takes 6 weeks to make. Throw decarbed thc and cbd into the vodka and shake it 3 times a week for 20 seconds. After 6 weeks you can strain the flower out, leave the lid open with a fan blowing over it to help with the evaporation of the alcohol as it is VERY strong.

We have a jar currently in the cupboard but there's only cbd in, no thc.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
You could try making a green dragon tincture with Royal Vodka which is 96% abv. With this you can decide how much THC and CBD should be added in.

The other method is sort of similar but takes 6 weeks to make. Throw decarbed thc and cbd into the vodka and shake it 3 times a week for 20 seconds. After 6 weeks you can strain the flower out, leave the lid open with a fan blowing over it to help with the evaporation of the alcohol as it is VERY strong.

We have a jar currently in the cupboard but there's only cbd in, no thc.
The alcohol is a problem. I will try this for myself. I am also partial to CBD as I find the benefits from CBD alone (strictly no THC) amazing. My head clears up, sleeping is a dream and I crave healthy sustenance. The THC for me is a little problematic but I nail it because I like it. My dad needs the combo.

Thanks for the tip. I need a quick brew of sorts (if it is possible) just to let him try and see if it at least helps him sleep.

saor

Honorary Master
all I can get my hands on is local grown picked budds.
Bake it into biscuits? Can maybe use oat, almond or coconut flour etc. and leave out the sweeteners so it's quite plain. Else some cannabutter. Or lighty fry some ground bud in coconut oil and put it in a smoothie or just straight down the hatch plain or spread on something.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
The alcohol is a problem. I will try this for myself. I am also partial to CBD as I find the benefits from CBD alone (strictly no THC) amazing. My head clears up, sleeping is a dream and I crave healthy sustenance. The THC for me is a little problematic but I nail it because I like it. My dad needs the combo.

Thanks for the tip. I need a quick brew of sorts (if it is possible) just to let him try and see if it at least helps him sleep.
I forgot to mention you could also use vegetable glycerine but it will also take a while. It doesn't HAVE to be 6 weeks but the longer the better.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

You can also give that a try, without the infuser. Just google how to infuse on a stove, should be the same in principal

Datura

Captain Faptastic
We have made a fantastic coctail reishi extract that has psilocin and thc

You can also give that a try, without the infuser. Just google how to infuse on a stove, should be the same in principal
Awesome. Thank you!

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Bake it into biscuits? Can maybe use oat, almond or coconut flour etc. and leave out the sweeteners so it's quite plain. Else some cannabutter. Or lighty fry some ground bud in coconut oil and put it in a smoothie or just straight down the hatch plain or spread on something.
Peanut butter mellow time. Shot!

Francois Marais

Made a batch of Canna-butter this morning. Took all my old weed that I never smoked and cooked it up. Going to make a few medicated rice krispy snacks as the dietician said I need to get a lot more food into my body, or I will have to spend another week in hospital due to malnutrition.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Made a batch of Canna-butter this morning. Took all my old weed that I never smoked and cooked it up. Going to make a few medicated rice krispy snacks as the dietician said I need to get a lot more food into my body, or I will have to spend another week in hospital due to malnutrition.
And rice crispies will save you? Make oat bars rather
Or date and nut. Both fattening but have nutrients too

Francois Marais

And rice crispies will save you? Make oat bars rather
Or date and nut. Both fattening but have nutrients too

Ooh, space oat and peanut butter balls! That can work as well.

Date and nuts are out of the question as both can land me in the hospital again.

The rice Krispies will help a lot. Makes no sense, but it helps. I have a problem that from the time I eat something till I pass it, is less than two hours. So I need stuff to slow it down. Even rice cakes helps, but I need something with marshmallows as it slows things down as well.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master

Date and nuts are out of the question as both can land me in the hospital again.

The rice Krispies will help a lot. Makes no sense, but it helps. I have a problem that from the time I eat something till I pass it, is less than two hours. So I need stuff to slow it down. Even rice cakes helps, but I need something with marshmallows as it slows things down as well.
Ok that makes sense. And did not know about the nuts and dates being a risk - that really sux.
Do you have a recipe for making the butter ?

Kornhub

Blackburn Fan

Allergies ?

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Hi Peeps,

1) Has anyone ordered from Hatfield Kush and had their order deliver to CPT? Which courier service did you use?

2) I am looking to buy some greenhouse or outdoor in bulk, any suggestions for good quality outdoor/greenhouse at a good price for online order?

3) Has anyone tried the 420 Monkeys "Grinded Local Skunk"? Is it 1g of grinded skunk including pips and twigs or 1g of actual ground up bud?

Status
Not open for further replies.