Status
Not open for further replies.

TStringList

I joined this thread in search of an honest review of 'Thegreenguys'. Their name was mentioned on here, but nothing reassuring. Took a chance anyway and ordered some extracts and edibles. Little mix-up with order, but they immediately owned up to it and I received what was missing plus some extra freebies a few days later. They stepped up nicely. Can't complain about quality or service. This is an honest review, and I couldnt care less if you regard 'newbie reviews' worthless. I see some newcomers being called promoters on here too... Call me a promoter and I'll just say: "Prove it!"
Hi Sir, please can you order some herb from King Kushie or Mustafa and let us know how is the quality. Honest review as you put it. About 500 bucks of each should be enough to sample a few strains. Thanks, looking forward to your honest feedback!

Anton123

Magic Dragon. It's online. I've never used them but it's those two guys who have that youtube channel, I forget the name now, Quinn and someone... Anyway they are online. And all their flower is cbd
Hey, can't see CBD flower on their site?

Aloë38

Hi Sir, please can you order some herb from King Kushie or Mustafa and let us know how is the quality. Honest review as you put it. About 500 bucks of each should be enough to sample a few strains. Thanks, looking forward to your honest feedback!
I've found my supplier, thanks. As said in my post, I do edibles and extracts, dont think it healthy to inhale smoke of any kind.

Last edited:

Wil69

Joh julle mense raak fokken toxic op die groep...I see it time and time again., remember we were all one post wonders when this thread Started.This is the exact reason I don't post any new plugs on here. I have found another guy selling the exact same quality vapes as HV, but I will most definitely never share his info. I've just ordered from HV and my other guy, as soon as I recieve the carts I'll post a pic. This guys carts are filled to the brim where as HV carts ( and I am most definitely not dissing them) are not... I thought the weed community was a bunch of happy go lucky friendly guys all sharing the same point of view, but clearly I was wrong. This forum has been absolutely amazing in getting new suppliers and what not, but I can't really handle all the toxicity anymore.. Piece out guys, one love and stay blessed and allntj3 best with your future endeavors

free3dom

Joh julle mense raak fokken toxic op die groep...I see it time and time again., remember we were all one post wonders when this thread Started.This is the exact reason I don't post any new plugs on here. I have found another guy selling the exact same quality vapes as HV, but I will most definitely never share his info. I've just ordered from HV and my other guy, as soon as I recieve the carts I'll post a pic. This guys carts are filled to the brim where as HV carts ( and I am most definitely not dissing them) are not... I thought the weed community was a bunch of happy go lucky friendly guys all sharing the same point of view, but clearly I was wrong. This forum has been absolutely amazing in getting new suppliers and what not, but I can't really handle all the toxicity anymore.. Piece out guys, one love and stay blessed and allntj3 best with your future endeavors
"Remember we were all one post wonders when this thread started"...not true, this thread was started in 2018, and the MyBB forums have been going since 2003 :)
"This forum has been absolutely amazing in getting new suppliers"...this is because of the diligence of the members here in calling out first time posters going "OMG, X supplier is the best, and Y supplier sucks". This keeps it honest. There's nothing Toxic about asking someone if they're legit - think of it as a 420 captcha :)
There have been many "promoters" on here before, and there will be many more.
Sadly, this is the nature of a public forum, and perhaps those that find this offensive are better served on Facebook or other social media.
From my experience, the cannabis IS a happy go lucky community...but on a public forum, the behaviour and rules for a public forum are upheld.
It's nothing personal, and those that take offense clearly maybe have something to hide ;)

Disclaimer:
Just having a bit of fun...poking at sensitive bears and such :laugh:

mister

Executive Member
remember we were all one post wonders when this thread Started.

Rubbish. This thread was started by regulars of mybb and has been taken over by one-post-wonders advertising their wares and insulting the regulars.

Aloë38

G
Rubbish. This thread was started by regulars of mybb and has been taken over by one-post-wonders advertising their wares and insulting the regulars.
Give newcomers the benefit of the doubt. Felt insulted by your reaction to my review, and even after I sent you proof of the goods I received, you did not apologise for calling me a promoter.

blah99

Expert Member
G

Give newcomers the benefit of the doubt. Felt insulted by your reaction to my review, and even after I sent you proof of the goods I received, you did not apologise for calling me a promoter.
You will only be believed once you have proven that you supported more than just 1 supplier.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
G

If you take an objective view of things then posting those pics doesnt really mean anything. I could very easily print a label and stick it on a box accompanied by some of my own products, then claim it was from another source.
Im not saying that is the case at all, Im just saying its possible.

When those kinds of posts are made by longstanding members then it carries more credibility, the exact opposite is true for new members.

Aloë38

You will only be believed once you have proven that you supported more than just 1 supplier.
Sent a pic of the goods I received, but ordering from a different supplier next time is not unreasonable. Stumbled upon this thread when looking for a review on the company I just ordered from. First time ordering online. I'm in the Garden Route and we have good strains and sellers around here, but none of the fancy extracts and edibles available online. None that I know of anyway. I used to have to make my own edibles. Please then recommend a seller of both cannabis and psilocybin edibles and extracts. Microdosing here.

Aloë38

If you take an objective view of things then posting those pics doesnt really mean anything. I could very easily print a label and stick it on a box accompanied by some of my own products, then claim it was from another source.
Im not saying that is the case at all, Im just saying its possible.

When those kinds of posts are made by longstanding members then it carries more credibility, the exact opposite is true for new members.
Lol. Possible, but very unlikely. (The label printing etc.)

mister

Executive Member

Because I don't care. When you reach 100 posts, if you remind me, I'll apologise to you for whatever it was that I said that offended you.

competentblob

Sent a pic of the goods I received, but ordering from a different supplier next time is not unreasonable. Stumbled upon this thread when looking for a review on the company I just ordered from. First time ordering online. I'm in the Garden Route and we have good strains and sellers around here, but none of the fancy extracts and edibles available online. None that I know of anyway. I used to have to make my own edibles. Please then recommend a seller of both cannabis and psilocybin edibles and extracts. Microdosing here.
420monkeys and king kushie both got you covered

Status
Not open for further replies.