Status
Not open for further replies.

mister

Executive Member
EDIT: Bobby's vape juice is weak AF. I would not bother with that. But then again - not come across any vape juice that is worthy of talking about - yet. Shadow Juice are working on a stronger range, but not sure when they will be ready. Shadow Juice does have vape juice that is way stronger than Bobby's though.
The sweets at Shadow Juice are pretty good, but got to chow a lot - which starts to make them quite expensive.
Vaporizor and biscuits seem to do the trick for me. No smelly afterwards, last long, easily accessible - and can even do it in a crowd.

I found both Bobby's vape juice & shadow's vape juice weak as ****... Shadow's dab is pretty sweet, but pricey at R1200 a gram.

I just ordered some bubble hash (R200) & bubble hash crumble from 420monkeys... Not very impressive compared to shadow's R1200 / gram

The bubble hash dosn't seem to melt at all in my puffco plus, and the crumble dosn't seem worth my while to even bother with.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
10 for R100

I've been ordering them for years... sometimes it would take up to 2 weeks for delivery, but these days it's usually 2 to 3 days. They do let you know if they are out of stock.
Thanks. Friend of mine ordered and paid on Saturday but no response since then.

mister

Executive Member
Thanks. Friend of mine ordered and paid on Saturday but no response since then.

They are useless with order followup, and don't bother sending a tracking number. They do reply to emails though if you want to follow up.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Any feedback?

Sadly she doesn't have a website yet. They are working on something but not there yet. She seems to do all the strains. Some have really strange names. Indoor and outdoor. Or perhaps they are flavoured - I know nothing of the smoking stuff.

Jings

Treasure Maker
Still waiting order from Bobby Greenhash. Received an email on Friday to confirm order is complete but the waybill for the courier is not scanned yet. Not quite what I expected after the super fast deliveries from green phoenix.

mister

Executive Member
Still waiting order from Bobby Greenhash. Received an email on Friday to confirm order is complete but the waybill for the courier is not scanned yet. Not quite what I expected after the super fast deliveries from green phoenix.

Like I said... they are slow, but it's nothing compared the weeks they used to take :whistling:

DominionZA

Executive Member
Ordered more biscuits this AM. Order shipped already.
Maybe I am just special :)

Jings

Treasure Maker
Ordered from Dope Cafe as well, a bunch of brownies which will be delivered tomorrow. Now which ones to try this weekend, biscuits or brownies?

mister

Executive Member
Ordered from Dope Cafe as well, a bunch of brownies which will be delivered tomorrow. Now which ones to try this weekend, biscuits or brownies?

Biscuits on Fri, Brownies on Sat, Biscuits on Sun!

mister

Executive Member
Quick update... Seeing as my biscuits are finished I decided to give the 420monkey's bubble crumble another go... It's not as bad as I thought. I did get pretty stoned after about 30 mins, but it dosn't really work well with the Puffco Plus... I seem to have to load in tons of material and it leaves a mess behind. The R1200 dab wax from shadowjuice is much better in the Puffco Plus.

mister

Executive Member
Please give feedback on your experience with the gummies. They didn't work for me. Definitely easier to store.

I have some info from Green Phoenix which explains why the Gummies did nothing for you:

As per your request please find the information below,

Blocks per batch of 100,
Original: 2700mg
Medium: 4500mg
Strong: 6750mg

Cookies per batch of 12,
Original: 3000mg
Medium: 4500mg
Strong: 9000mg

Let me know if you need anything else.

So basically the cookies are +- 10X the strength of the gummies

I ordered 90 of the strong Indica gummies, and 90 of the strong Sativa gummies. Will be delivered on Fri.

I'm hoping to find a strain that dosn't give me the utterly insane munchies that bobby's biscuits do!

Jings

Treasure Maker
I have some info from Green Phoenix which explains why the Gummies did nothing for you:

So basically the cookies are +- 10X the strength of the gummies

I ordered 90 of the strong Indica gummies, and 90 of the strong Sativa gummies. Will be delivered on Fri.

I'm hoping to find a strain that dosn't give me the utterly insane munchies that bobby's biscuits do!

So that explains it, thanks. The originals are way weaker.

Good luck not getting the munchies. Don't snack on anything containing citrus as it will cut your trip short.

Looks like a portion of biscuits and brownies this weekend and storing the rest like a squirrel.

mister

Executive Member
So that explains it, thanks. The originals are way weaker.

Good luck not getting the munchies. Don't snack on anything containing citrus as it will cut your trip short.

Looks like a portion of biscuits and brownies this weekend and storing the rest like a squirrel.

Citrus dosn't do anything to an edible trip for me... Nothing stops 3 of bobby's biscuits haha. I need to order some more to add to my squirrel stash of 180 gummies :D :D :D

mister

Executive Member
Has anybody tried any of the 'Baked in Jozi' goods? http://bij.co.za/

I haven't as Bobby is so cheap...

Pricing as of Jan 2018:

At the moment, we charge R50 per serving of any of our products. All products are sold as individual units (i.e. one cupcake, one brownie, one square of fudge, etc.), except our cookies (sold in 2's) and biscotti (sold in 6's). Each serving of our products has the same amount of cannabutter in them. So that means that cookies are a half dose and 6 biscotti cookies will have the same effect as one brownie or cupcake.

The cupcakes have a minimum order quantity of 6.

Generally, orders are delivered to our customers 3 - 5 days after ordering.

We do ship nationwide, and it'll cost between R55 and R80 to get it to you. Please keep in mind that cupcakes do not ship well and we can't guarantee what they'll look like when the get there (they will definitely still be delicious!).

If you are in JHB/PTA and would like something tomorrow, we can get some brownies or triple chocolate biscotti to you.

Have a great evening!

BakedinJozi

We are an artisanal bakery and so only do small batch baking with the best ingredients. We source our ingredients from local organic farms and small brands to ensure all of our baking is of the highest standard.

Using only fresh ingredients does mean not all of our products are available throughout the year. Everything is delivered fresh – We use no preservatives or additives in our baking, so products should be eaten within 7 days from delivery.

Baked in Jozi make childhood delights for adults – All of our products are available in Plain Jane or Mary Jane. As with our other seasonal ingredients, we never compromise on quality and only source fresh product from local small brands. Due to us using natural ingredients, variation between batches is to be expected.

Pimp-my-Cupcake! We can turn almost any childhood daydream into a cupcake for you. Email us your shower thoughts and we’ll see what we can do.

Last edited:

TribbleZA

Honorary Master

Try the brownies - they are really nice

Status
Not open for further replies.