The car people would buy if they won the lotto

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
No thanx, but if I won $1.7mill I would have this

EarthRoamer XV-HD Super Camper Can Be Yours for $1.7 Million

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Maybe not the newest one, but a second-hand one would come in nicely.
Also R2 million...? Really? Would pay off my house first and push the rest overseas.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
TBH, if I won the Powerball at its current value of R75m I might spend a few bar on cars but not sure I'd buy a brand new sports car.

I would probably buy 3 reasonably new pre-loved vehicles to suit most "use-cases" for a vehicle.
Something like a 330D/530D as a daily driver.
A decent 4x4 double cab that has a decent aftermarket selection of upgrades.
A Jag F-Type as a weekend blaster.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

Volkner Mobil Performance S Is A $2.4M Motorhome With Room For A Bugatti - Motor1.com​

Germany's Volkner Mobil builds the most luxurious motorhomes imaginable. If you can afford the multi-million-euro price, then you might also own a supercar to tote around.

In a new promo video, Volkner shows this is possible by highlighting its Performance S model with a Bugatti Chiron in storage underneath.

1631089991148.png

Volkner says this Performance S motorhome would retail for €2,035,000 ($2.4 million at current exchange rates). The exterior wears an eggplant purple colour.

A slide-out wall adds even more space when the vehicle is stationary. There are solar panels on the roof and 1,800 amp-hours of total battery capacity.

The under-vehicle garage emerges hydraulically. The owner drives a car onto the platform, and it slides underneath. No tie-downs are necessary. Volkner pitches this as letting you haul a second vehicle without needing a trailer.

Inside, it features a high-end Burmeister stereo that is responsible for €300,000 ($355,000) of the price. The power-rising storage area for plates and cups is another neat touch. The shower is massive by motorhome standards.

There's white upholstery throughout the cabin, and the company applies the BrilliantBlack wood veneer by hand throughout the interior.

There's a full kitchen, just like at home. It includes an induction stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and even an espresso machine. The company also offers a wine cabinet.

1631090213465.png

1631090243606.png

Dan C

Honorary Master
Maybe not the newest one, but a second-hand one would come in nicely.
Also R2 million...? Really? Would pay off my house first and push the rest overseas.
Maybe you misunderstood the question.