The colonialists brought crime from Europe to Africa - Baleka Mbete

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
She is saying without those stinking colonianist list of laws no-one will be on the wrong side of law. You see, the laws are racist because they discriminate. Even Africans agree that Europe style civilization is not meant for Africa. Same with Asian style civilization. African style civilization is completely different from European and Asian style civilizations so buckle up Suzy, you are in for an African ride.
So they say western civilization is not for them, YET they cannot live without all the trappings of it... e.g. money, Mercedes Benz, Electricity, cellphones, bling, etc... How ironic :ROFL: :ROFL:

Alan

Honorary Master
In a couple of generations people will look back and consider the ANC's rule a bigger crime against humanity than apartheid ever was.

Interesting. Would you consider the rule of Mugabe a bigger crime than that of Smith's regime?

cyberghost47

Interesting. Would you consider the rule of Mugabe a bigger crime than that of Smith's regime?

To be honest, I don't have much knowledge about Zimbabwe. So I can't answer your question. My statement is based on the fact that Apartheid ****ed over some people, the ANC are ****ing over all the people.

Jopie Fourie

Expert Member
Considering this, it now seems to me that things in South Africa are still going to get a lot worse before it starts getting worse.

nightjar

Executive Member
In a couple of generations people will look back and consider the ANC's rule a bigger crime against humanity than apartheid ever was.
The TRC blamed apartheid for 7000 deaths in its lifetime.
The Mbeki regime killed off some 360 000 people by denying them AIDS meds.
The mfecane and associated genocide up to 1879 killed an estimated 2 - 3 million

TheChamp

Honorary Master
To be honest, I don't have much knowledge about Zimbabwe. So I can't answer your question. My statement is based on the fact that Apartheid ****ed over some people, the ANC are ****ing over all the people.
Not really accurate looking at all the people who are thriving under the ANC rule, the ones who were thriving under apartheid plus the new ones who got onto the gravy train now.

wbot

Executive Member
Reading the comments on that vid I'm glad to see all Saffers united in agreement for a change :laugh:

cyberghost47

Not really accurate looking at all the people who are thriving under the ANC rule, the ones who were thriving under apartheid plus the new ones who got onto the gravy train now.

The only ones thriving are the ones green-lighting the corruption.

We literally spent 20+ hours last week with no electricity. It takes several weeks to send a letter via the post office and people are giving birth on the floor in public hospitals.

If you consider that thriving I don't want to know what your suffering looks like.

saturnz

Honorary Master
So they say western civilization is not for them, YET they cannot live without all the trappings of it... e.g. money, Mercedes Benz, Electricity, cellphones, bling, etc... How ironic :ROFL: :ROFL:

trappings that came from the wealth dug up in Africa

S7wede

Expert Member
trappings that came from the wealth dug up in Africa
You do know that Africa doesn't contain unobtanium that is unique to the continent. This dead horse I keep hear being beaten about wealth dug up in Africa is not even a ghost of a memory anymore. Truth of the matter is that Africa continues to sell it's soul for the latest shiny gadgets every single day and expects the world to feel sorry for the bad decisions made by every single person in power. It's a never ending cycle of ineptitude and corruption. Africa must take some blame at some point for making the wrong choice, every single time.