The Cov-Idiots Thread (Morons Of The Corona Pandemic)

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Not sure what thread to post this in:
Bill Shakespeare, a former Rolls Royce worker and parish councillor, received his first jab in December becoming the first man, and the second person, to receive the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

He died on Thursday from an unrelated illness, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust said.

kalongbat

How is that even related to a jab? Is there now going to be news articles on every person who died long after getting a jab? I did not know that death only came into existence once covid vaccinations started.

This fearmongering crap going on to discredit vaccines is disgusting, the media should be ashamed.

surface

Honorary Master
Guess I am a covidiot. While I will get the vaccine because I get a yearly flu shot - I see it all the same. This virus is just a fancy flu that was GMO'd in a lab. We should not have lockdown or over sanitize super bugs into existence. Masks are a symbol of oppressions.
Do you know of absolutely no one who died of covid? (family, friends, colleagues, neighbours etc.) Do you know same number of people who died because of flu?

p.s. This in itself won't prove anything but I am just curious.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Guess I am a covidiot. While I will get the vaccine because I get a yearly flu shot - I see it all the same. This virus is just a fancy flu that was GMO'd in a lab. We should not have lockdown or over sanitize super bugs into existence. Masks are a symbol of DND.
FTFY

CataclysmZA

Executive Member
Do you know of absolutely no one who died of covid? (family, friends, colleagues, neighbours etc.) Do you know same number of people who died because of flu?

Please, don't feed this racist troll.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Please, don't feed this racist troll.
You need to get over yourself. Maybe build a bridge?
Top-Gear-Jeremy-Clarkson--011.jpg

My uncle nearly died, he lives on our family farm in a house pretty much next to where my parents stay. My mom was in the hospital for serious reparatory issues in the 90s and 2000s and checked in on her covid brother daily - but no one died.

Maybe genetically we're just lucky, But I still call shenanigans.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
A friend of mine and Engineer has been retired for the past couple of years, his wife, a teacher still works.

When I went for my jab, she was one of the other six people with me getting the injection.

Anyhow, five days ago, I hear the old man is on Oxygen at the local C19 ward......

His church group very worried, his family in isolation.

I was relieved yesterday to get the message doing the rounds on his church group that he was recovering..... and would be heading home this week.
In the WA that he sent around, He and his wife went on a roadtrip the capital where he caught the virus. His wife did not even test positive, no symptoms, nothing, he was almost a goner, in the WA to his church group , he seriously urges the flock to get the vaccine and attributes this to his wife's wellbeing, he will be going going for his jab once he is over this...

JohnStarr

Executive Member
I challenge them to get the virus. Maybe it will be mild and they'll excuse it as flu. Maybe it'll be more severe and they can learn their lessons.
These look like people who blame vaccines for causing autism, or who rail against the system for not letting their kids into schools because they haven't vaccinated them against smallpox and the like.
Special people indeed.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Guess I am a covidiot. While I will get the vaccine because I get a yearly flu shot - I see it all the same. This virus is just a fancy flu that was GMO'd in a lab. We should not have lockdown or over sanitize super bugs into existence. Masks are a symbol of oppressions.
Me and you both brother.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Do us a favour and don't get it. That way someone more worthy will end up with the shot.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

As for me, I do not know of anyone (as in personally - I have heard anecdotally of a cousin of a friend who's domestic worker died, but that's not the same) who has died of covid, or flu for that matter.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
You need to get over yourself. Maybe build a bridge?
Top-Gear-Jeremy-Clarkson--011.jpg

My uncle nearly died, he lives on our family farm in a house pretty much next to where my parents stay. My mom was in the hospital for serious reparatory issues in the 90s and 2000s and checked in on her covid brother daily - but no one died.

Maybe genetically we're just lucky, But I still call shenanigans.
Go catch the virus then brave boy...tell us what it was like and then let us know if you call shenanigans afterwards.

FFWD to the end of a very short story: We don't see you doing either.

gboy

Expert Member
If there is a so called (tracking device) in the vaccine I would love to know the battery tech and the transmitter my experience with cellular components shows it takes quite a bit of power to do a transmission, unless it's something like an old crystal radio, but still transmitting would require power, and I can't see how they would get a induction type of wireless energy far enough and powerful enough to power this remotely, never mind the coil circuit to fit in an nano technology small enough to fit in a vaccine. There guys need to go back to school and request a refund.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Another mate of mine, Local IT store owner, we happened to be walking our mutts on the local beach last week at the same time, quite a fit lad in his 40's , I asked him if he got the jab,

"No Moose, I already had covid , remember end of last year? For two of those nights I thought I was going to God, I could not breath and had to get my mind right...... I almost died", he added...

Quite a religious chap my mate, but for a brief moment I could see the flicker of fear in his eyes!

Numbers are rising rapidly up here in NAM, my staff not wanting to go for the jab, This is The nation and the older Boere! Amazed I sit and watch this denialist sitcom play out! So I was intrigued to see this post on Nam Twitter today......

Screenshot_20210531-091942_Twitter.jpg

My boet who lives in CPT these past years, is getting frustrated at not being able to get the jab down South and is considering popping North of the frontier to get one...

noxibox

Honorary Master
How is that even related to a jab? Is there now going to be news articles on every person who died long after getting a jab? I did not know that death only came into existence once covid vaccinations started.

This fearmongering crap going on to discredit vaccines is disgusting, the media should be ashamed.
They've been trying to connect anything and everything to COVID-19 for the last year. Endless fearmongering. So I doubt they'll be ashamed at producing yet more sensationalism.

If there is a so called (tracking device) in the vaccine I would love to know the battery tech and the transmitter my experience with cellular components shows it takes quite a bit of power to do a transmission, unless it's something like an old crystal radio, but still transmitting would require power, and I can't see how they would get a induction type of wireless energy far enough and powerful enough to power this remotely, never mind the coil circuit to fit in an nano technology small enough to fit in a vaccine. There guys need to go back to school and request a refund.
Hence why I am looking forward to getting mine. I can't wait to get this technology from the future. I just hope there'll be proper support and long term updates.

wbot

Executive Member
I'm just gonna leave this here because it made me laugh :ROFL:

E3FGR3cUUAAdq-N