The Cov-Idiots Thread (Morons Of The Corona Pandemic)

airborne

Honorary Master
I'm just gonna leave this here because it made me laugh :ROFL:

E3FGR3cUUAAdq-N
What are we supposed to be seeing/laughing at?

wbot

Executive Member
The garden gnome.

Didn't say you should laugh too

hashbrown99

Expert Member
They've been trying to connect anything and everything to COVID-19 for the last year. Endless fearmongering. So I doubt they'll be ashamed at producing yet more sensationalism.

Hence why I am looking forward to getting mine. I can't wait to get this technology from the future. I just hope there'll be proper support and long term updates.
Me too.

MTN's signal is dreadful where I live. At this point I'll do anything for decent reception
:laugh:

surface

Honorary Master
There are 285 unvaccinated employees who received medical or religious exemptions and 332 more who were granted deferrals.
I wonder what the due process is to get religious exemption. Be cosy with pastor ?

daveza

Honorary Master
I wonder what the due process is to get religious exemption. Be cosy with pastor ?

Wankers. :mad:

agustino

Anybody who follows religious guidance by anybody from whose mouth the words
"the god/spirit(s) ha(s/ve) shown/told/guided/etc/etc me" has ever come... Is an idiot.

Idiots been around for a looong time.
Stone thrown in the middle of darkness

Wait for the religious believers to reply

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Real idiots.

My folks were going to have a braai for fathers day at their house yesterday, just me and the Chinese, my sister and her husband and three kids.

My mom cancels it, cause fear of spread and waving and whatnot. She then proudly posts pictures of them all at church yesterday.

Go figure. People are weird.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
We have a new genius level idiot:
A Covid-positive Indonesian man who disguised himself as his wife to board a domestic flight was caught mid-air.

The man, who has only been identified by his initials, DW, wore a full-face veil known as a niqab to board.

He was also carrying his wife's passport and her negative Covid test result.

He may never have been caught if he had not changed into his regular clothes midway through the flight, causing a stewardess to raise the alarm.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Kudos to him, this is supposed to be a "pandemic" so people are supposed to die.

nazmo

Expert Member

Woke meets stupidity... Sure, if you weary of the vaccine. I can accept that. But there was a ton of covid denyers (clearly have no friends or family because just about everyone would have experienced loss or bad covid in some form)... then obviously not wearing masks. then all the other woke k@k.... Im sure a few plackards make good points, but there's enough tin foil hats to totally discredit this.

chrisc

Executive Member
Medical doctor friend got Covid in November and duly recovered

He is now going around telling people that since he had covid, there is no need for him to get vaccinated. I disagreed and told him I am not visiting him, nor is he welcome here until he has had both jabs

He told me I was a stupid, bigoted fool and should not argue with people who know better than him

surface

Honorary Master
Medical doctor friend got Covid in November and duly recovered

He is now going around telling people that since he had covid, there is no need for him to get vaccinated. I disagreed and told him I am not visiting him, nor is he welcome here until he has had both jabs

He told me I was a stupid, bigoted fool and should not argue with people who know better than him
ask him to register here so that Paulsie & Geoff get some local medical doctor to support their opinions.