The Cov-Idiots Thread (Morons Of The Corona Pandemic)

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
If there is a so called (tracking device) in the vaccine I would love to know the battery tech and the transmitter my experience with cellular components shows it takes quite a bit of power to do a transmission, unless it's something like an old crystal radio, but still transmitting would require power, and I can't see how they would get a induction type of wireless energy far enough and powerful enough to power this remotely, never mind the coil circuit to fit in an nano technology small enough to fit in a vaccine. There guys need to go back to school and request a refund.

The vast majority of people are fkkn stupid.

That said, I'm loving my new 5G signal.

nazmo

Expert Member
The vast majority of people are fkkn stupid.

That said, I'm loving my new 5G signal.

whats truly scary is that im finding educated people, people i know and thought were logical, spewing BS.

for me the biggest irony is "omg they going to track us".... posted from their facebook feed, mobilising woke marches on whatsapp.. newsflash, you already tracked, why do you think you getting d1ldo ads from wish aimed at you...

Also, tracking tech in vaccine? thats amazing! I never realised we did nano-tech at atomic level already. amazing

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Getting my first jab tomorrow. Just like I get my yearly flu jab. Why? Cause this is nothing else than flu made in a Chinese lab.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I love how you were able to fall for a conspiracy theory and still make a rational choice. 10/10.
Easy, everything has grey areas.

I see this as just another virus, like flu, and I get my yearly flu jab so might as well get this one too.

China recently said they will not aid in any further investigation as to the cause of this virus - so I guess it came from their lab.

The initial death rate of this virus will be high as it takes out those prone to die from it (genetically or otherwise so).

Moving ahead the rest of us live with it like we do with all other types of virus.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I think retards who call it the phizer vaccine qualify for a mention here. ****ing dumb shits.

Phil Valentine, a conservative radio host in Nashville who said he wouldn’t get vaccinated and made parody songs about “the Vaxman,” caught the virus, and his condition quickly turned critical. He’s now in the hospital, on a ventilator. “He regrets not being more vehemently ‘pro-vaccine,’ and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air,” his radio station said in a statement.

There's also a rather tragic FB post from a doctor in Alabama:

Splinter

Honorary Master

I see this as just another virus, like flu, and I get my yearly flu jab so might as well get this one too.

China recently said they will not aid in any further investigation as to the cause of this virus - so I guess it came from their lab.

The initial death rate of this virus will be high as it takes out those prone to die from it (genetically or otherwise so).

Moving ahead the rest of us live with it like we do with all other types of virus.

Really? Any other flu you know of that shut down economies and travel world wide? And before you mention the "Spanish flu", it did not affect the entire world like COVID has done.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Really? Any other flu you know of that shut down economies and travel world wide? And before you mention the "Spanish flu", it did not affect the entire world like COVID has done.
Those were governments doing that - not China lab flu.

If you look at the amount people that died from this it is clear this was a huge overreaction. Now ask yourself why?

Anyways, I had not side effects from my jab although a few people I know of had a sore are and vertigo. Maybe if I did get China lab flu I would not even realise it.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Those were governments doing that - not China lab flu.

If you look at the amount people that died from this it is clear this was a huge overreaction
. Now ask yourself why?

Anyways, I had not side effects from my jab although a few people I know of had a sore are and vertigo. Maybe if I did get China lab flu I would not even realise it.

Listen you chop, we have had a lot of people die from COVID at work. Maybe not statistically significant enough for you, but for the families who have lost their loved ones from this, I reckon that is very significant for them.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Listen you chop, we have had a lot of people die from COVID at work. Maybe not statistically significant enough for you, but for the families who have lost their loved ones from this, I reckon that is very significant for them.
I'm sad for your loss, and every one else that have either lost someone or suffered hardship as a result of this virus.

Unfortunately this virus alone will not be the only thing causing long term suffering for many more people - far more than those that have succumbed to the virus itself.

I fear that those who are supposed to be in charge fail to see the long term implications of their drastic reactions and continued counter measures. But it's a done deal now and those who survived will now have to live through it.

Not to sound insensitive, but if there ever was a wake up call to come to grips with human mortality I think this is it. we are all going to die, make peace with it, today could be your last so make sure you lived a life worth living.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Doesn't change the fact that there has been a massive and unnecessary overreaction to this pandemic by pretty much every single government institution around the world.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
Doesn't change the fact that there has been a massive and unnecessary overreaction to this pandemic by pretty much every single government institution around the world.
Not sure how you can know that. You're basing that opinion on the number of people that got sick and died, with all the travel restrictions, lockdowns and other government interventions in place. We don't know how bad things would have gotten if governments had done nothing. If you think the interventions were an overreaction that might just be a sign that the interventions actually worked in minimising the effects if the pandemic.

abzob

Honorary Master

Very presumptuous to group yourself in that category.

Hush9300

Expert Member
Not sure how you can know that. You're basing that opinion on the number of people that got sick and died, with all the travel restrictions, lockdowns and other government interventions in place. We don't know how bad things would have gotten if governments had done nothing. If you think the interventions were an overreaction that might just be a sign that the interventions actually worked in minimising the effects if the pandemic.
Take a look at Sweden for example. They were once the laughing stock. Look at them now...

And @pinball wizard is correct. The overreaction, and that's putting it mildly, was and still is that Covid is the be all and end all for governments the world over. It became more important than basic human rights... More important than social interactions and joy... More important than mental and physical health... More important than earning a living... And mostly, more important than all other diseases combined...

Everything that they did and continue to do is built on the premise that managing Covid numbers is what its all about and that everything else can be set aside, temporarily or eternally.

All of this was done for a virus that they, at the time, knew was likely to become endemic.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Strongly agree. Nuance is a thing.

SARS-CoV-2 will almost certainly settle into an endemic pattern. I am pretty sure all sources agree on that.

Helluva leap there. Like, wild.

What makes the lab conspiracy more obvious than wet markets or bat guano? Recall that this is not the first 'bird flu' scare, covid type viruses have been on the radar for decades.
'China flu' is new phenomenon though. We only have this as result of the politicisation of the pandemic for the benefit of Donald Trump. The lab theory is a right wing conspiracy designed to demonise the Chinese, not that they are blameless in the least, so, grey areas, right?

Refer your first point. A virus will settle into a non-lethal pattern as this is the optimal configuration. It is suboptimal for the virus own survival to kill its hosts.

Of course.