The Cov-Idiots Thread (Morons Of The Corona Pandemic)

_Dog

Pro tip - it's not the vaccine.....

Kyle seems to disagree .....

Kyle Warner, a 29-year-old professional mountain bike racer, developed pericarditis, POTS and reactive arthritis following his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot.

About two weeks after the shot, Warner experienced extremely elevate…

Seems like his doctor also saw a few other patients that didn't recognize it early enough?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5PC1Xb7kp2T7/

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Well - to that I say he's a wuss. I am a 40 year old that did ultra-marathon rides in my 30's (one day 240km 3000m accent). After my 2nd jab my performance have gone through the roof.

I don't take drugs though.....

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Well, you still have me. A wannabee 40 year old fully vaxxed overweight mountain biker. That despite being fully vaxxed, believe china lab flu (covid) is a massive overhype.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
From the article:
"Slovakian's lawyers claimed he feared he would be taken to hospital and 'forced to be vaccinated'"

Does that mean he is an anti-vaxxer? ;)
Dunno. That was in April last year. In February last year he actually had covid during a training camp, so maybe he went with the I've had it I don't need to be vaccinated theory?

I don't know that he's been vaccinated since.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
When people choose not to vaccinate, but then end up in hospital/icu:

Norrad

Expert Member

RiaX

Executive Member
Hopefully, these cov-idiots will have a bit of time to reflect on things. Somebody can create a drinking game for each time they mention nazis, God and communists :ROFL:

I might die of alcohol poisoning in 10 minutes

but I like how people think businesses have no rights

Last edited:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Morons. The lot of them. Almost as dumb as me who will be a covid denailist for the next 10 days while my wife self isolates since she tested positive.