The Cov-Idiots Thread (Morons Of The Corona Pandemic)

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
I see our local PnP is again preparing pre-packed meals for sale. Someone must have stepped in and got this sorted out.
Probably the local SAPS commander: Listen, we need hot food, promise we won't arrest you...

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Back on topic, more idiots at state level in the USA:
The rising death toll comes as several US states are beginning to ease economic restrictions, despite warnings from experts and President Donald Trump.

In Georgia, which has one of the fastest re-opening timetables in the country, bowling alleys, spas, hair and nail salons, tattoo parlours and other personal care businesses will be allowed to resume operations.

On Monday, Georgia will allow dine-in restaurants and theatres to re-open.

During Thursday's task force briefing, President Donald Trump said he "wasn't at all happy" with the state's Republican Governor, Brian Kemp, nor were his team of experts.

flippakitten

Expert Member
Why do we need a seprate thread when one already exists for this:

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Why do we need a seprate thread when one already exists for this:
Two reasons:
1. That thread was started by a person on my Ignore list, and I never see it, nor read it.
2. This thread is about the well known public idiots, not the idiotic theories proposed by nonentities.

Trying to contain the multiplication of threads on this forum is about as useful as trying to contain the virus. The dumbest one I can recall (recently) was 'Where can I get my cellphone repaired during Covid-19'. Really...

saor

Honorary Master
If you wanna see a guy saying **** you to covid protesters in the US...
Code:
https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/g7l5ta/a_friend_offering_some_advice_to_the_covid/

DarthCat

Expert Member
If you wanna see a guy saying **** you to covid protesters in the US...
Code:
https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/g7l5ta/a_friend_offering_some_advice_to_the_covid/
That guy is also an idiot by being outside and not providing an essential service

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Costa Mesa man faces kidnapping charge after holding FOX 11 photographer at knifepoint

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif - An Orange County man is facing a kidnapping charge after threatening a FOX 11 News photographer with a knife Friday night. The FOX 11 photographer and reporter were covering the end of a demonstration in Huntington Beach when 36-year old Christien Petersen approached them and demanded they delete any video he might be in.

Cius

Executive Member
Today I went out shopping for the first time since lockdown began. I saw 3 people with masks that covered only the mouth, not the nose. Kinda makes one wonder about our stats all over again.

Misanthrope

He is still more moral than every single government in the world.

How many people has he thrown in prison for not paying the tithe?
Don't you think its a bit harsh to expect the good minister to throw people in prison when he already condemned them to hell.

You do realise organised religion started when the first conman met the first fool.

Misanthrope

Just proves again there are only 4 types of Trump supporters

The one percenters
Those who believe in god and guns
Those who believe in guns and god
Those who believe god is fast food outlets

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
That article was a week ago. New article here:

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
The US Vice President walks into a hospital without wearing a mask, and then defends it:
In a deleted tweet, the clinic said the vice-president had been notified in advance of its policy requiring masks.

Mr Pence leads the White House coronavirus taskforce.
Mr Pence defended his decision to flout hospitals rules as necessary in order to meet with staff and patients.

"As vice-president of the United States, I'm tested for the coronavirus on a regular basis, and everyone who is around me is tested for the coronavirus," he said.

"And when the CDC issued guidelines about wearing a mask, it was their recognition that people that may have the coronavirus could prevent the possibility of conveying the virus to someone else by wearing a mask.

"And since I don't have the coronavirus, I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to be here, to be able to speak to these researchers, these incredible healthcare personnel, and look them in the eye and say thank you."

abzo

Honorary Master
Today I went out shopping for the first time since lockdown began. I saw 3 people with masks that covered only the mouth, not the nose. Kinda makes one wonder about our stats all over again.
It’s ok, they’re probably mouth-breathers.