The Cov-Idiots Thread (Morons Of The Corona Pandemic)

R13...

Honorary Master

Lol
He said he had secretly had a variety of animals, fruits and vehicle oil tested at the laboratory.

According to Magufuli, a papaya, a quail and a goat tested positive and he suspects a "dirty game" in the laboratory.

"That means there is possibility for technical errors or these imported reagents have issues. Probably, the technicians are also bought to mislead."

Magufuli was swearing in the new Minister for Constitution and Legal Affairs Mwigulu Nchemba, and urged him to "go and investigate if there is criminal possibility at the national laboratory and take action".

Polymathic

Honorary Master
A Family Dollar store security guard was fatally shot in Flint, Mich., on Friday after telling a customer her child had to wear a face mask to enter the store, the prosecutor’s office said.
The argument began when the security guard, Calvin Munerlyn, 43, told Sharmel Lashe Teague, 45, that customers needed to wear face masks in the store, Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said at a news conference Monday. She yelled at him, spit on him and drove off, Leyton said. About 20 minutes later, her car returned to the store, and her husband and her son, Larry Edward Teague, 44, and Ramonyea Travon Bishop, 23, stepped out and confronted Munerlyn, according to investigators who spoke to witnesses in the store and reviewed surveillance video. Bishop pulled out a gun and shot Munerlyn, Leyton said.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
She would only have needed to close the salon until Friday, because the state plans to allow them to reopen then.

Luther was fined $7,000 and warned that she would be fined a further $500 a day from now until Friday if the business continued to remain open.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
The ANC in the Western Cape are a special kind of stupid:
"The DA-led Western Cape government must face the fact that half of the people infected in South Africa come from this province. Hot spots are also shooting up outside of the Cape Town metro like also in the Witzenberg, Winelands and Stellenbosch municipal areas.

"Large groups of people are exposed to infection at shopping centres, farms and factories. And the numbers are set to rise even higher. The ANC calls for a strong presence of national law officials like the SAPS and SANDF in hot spots."

Polymathic

Honorary Master
There are a lot of these idiots trying to cause schit for Facebook likes. They're usually the same crowd as antivaxxers.

Anyway I think he's been charged for assault
That guy was a snowflake, didn't wear a mask because it gives him anxiety

Misanthrope

Saw this headline at News24

'My boyfriend broke up with me on the night the president announced lockdown, here's how I’m coping'

Very clever young man. He immediately eliminated the stalking option.