Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rietrot

Honorary Master
Helen Zille's time has come and gone - Athol Trollip

So Zille is truly the only person in that circus with some sense. It's disappointing, because if she had any real leadership skills she could have educated her own party about what is clasical liberal values over the years.

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master
The Democratic Alliance has admitted to dropping the ball in governance, saying that, in some cases, municipalities run by the party are “indistinguishable” from the way they were run by the ANC.
Yes, Tshwane.

yebocan

Honorary Master
So Zille is truly the only person in that circus with some sense. It's disappointing, because if she had any real leadership skills she could have educated her own party about what clasical liberal values is over the years.
She does not want to educate, she wants to dictate ... only disappointing thing , took me so long to truly see her , for what she is ...but yea, politicians ,,,

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Yes, Tshwane.
Actually the ANC had better service delivery (faster repairing of street lights and water leaks). DA have had 3 years, no giving them slack anymore from me.

Just like no slack for the ANC and notions like AA and quotas, they've had 25 years to get things like education in order.

theratman

Honorary Master
Actually the ANC had better service delivery (faster repairing of street lights and water leaks). DA have had 3 years, no giving them slack anymore from me.

Just like no slack for the ANC and notions like AA and quotas, they've had 25 years to get things like education in order.
Ssshhhh. We don't talk about the ANCs service delivery being better than the DA. Even if it's the exception.

hungrymamba

Expert Member

Nothing good can come out of a partnership with the EFF. Their only goal was to unseat the ANC... that's it...

rambo919

Executive Member
I'm sure De Lille had eyes in that direction but look how that worked out.
I vaguely sure De Lille is not quite right in the head

Nooooo really? George has corruption problems? YOU THINK?

NOW will you DA blowhards start to believe me that your saintly DA are not so farking saintly as they make out?
Nope they hath drunk the coolaid..... they can see no rot within the saviour complex party.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Nothing good can come out of a partnership with the EFF. Their only goal was to unseat the ANC... that's it...
Too much good has come out of it in JHB, seems like they had different priorities in Tshwane, it was a disaster from the onset, I knew just how big a mess it was when Msimanga ran away.

hungrymamba

Expert Member
Too much good has come out of it in JHB, seems like they had different priorities in Tshwane, it was a disaster from the onset, I knew just how big a mess it was when Msimanga ran away.
Joburis the exception and it's all thanks to Mashaba... The rest... falling apart

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
Ssshhhh. We don't talk about the ANCs service delivery being better than the DA. Even if it's the exception.
You should see how clean ODN was under the ANC. And compare it with the almighty litter box it is now.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
You should see how clean ODN was under the ANC. And compare it with the almighty litter box it is now.
ODN = Oudtshoorn?

It's not very often that one hears of a well oiled ANC-run municipality. Middelburg MP fits the description, in a sea of litter that is MP. Drive from Middelburg to the neighbouring eMalahleni and you immediately feel like you're in another country.

Back OT... I sometimes feel like someone in the DA is being paid to destroy the party from within (tinfoil hat stuff but what's happening doesn't make sense either).

Zoomzoom

Executive Member

Oudtshoorn under the ANC. This same parking lot is a rubbish dump today that honestly I'm afraid to use.

surface

Executive Member
Oudtshoorn under the ANC. This same parking lot is a rubbish dump today that honestly I'm afraid to use.
You are the only black muslim here who does not support DA and doesn't support trump. How did that happen?

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Maimane is a frat boy. DA needs a boisterous dictator like Malema to stir the people.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
One of the drawbacks of voting is that quite often, you end up with a Zuma/Mngxitama because humans are reactive creatures.

So a solution achieved through this means isn't always the best. What happened to the likes of Wilmot James? Has he left politics? Has the DA stagnated to a point where there's no succession plan? I honestly can't think of parly without DA as official opposition.

mushroom

if the da want to win again than they must ask aunty pat to go back to them and give her a moerse race also you ppl will soema see how quick the da get the votes again