• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theratman

Honorary Master

Cape Town - DA City of Cape Town caucus Deputy Leader, Mayco member for Safety and Security, DA Cape Metro Region Deputy Chairperson and DA Western Cape Provincial Deputy Chairperson JP Smith is the latest DA member to be embroiled in a qualification scandal.

TheChamp

Honorary Master

Cape Town - DA City of Cape Town caucus Deputy Leader, Mayco member for Safety and Security, DA Cape Metro Region Deputy Chairperson and DA Western Cape Provincial Deputy Chairperson JP Smith is the latest DA member to be embroiled in a qualification scandal.
Very convincing. Why do they feel the need to put incomplete academic qualifications in their biographies?

“At some point, a clerical error was made in editing a bio by omitting the term ‘incomplete’ in relation to an incomplete Honours in English postgraduate qualification. This error must have persisted for a while some years ago until a subsequent edit update corrected it.”

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I was responding to him posting a Kallie Kriel status. AFAIK, Kallie Kriel is not in any way affiliated to the DA so I'm not sure why @Vrotappel posted that.

It's obvious that you turn a blind eye when right-wingers go off-topic.
Vrotappel has made no secret of how much this thread annoys him, he previously embarked on a failed attempt to derail it and now he is back, more determined than ever.

You might not like the man but at least admit that his fighting spirit and the will to overcome is what makes this country great.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I was responding to him posting a Kallie Kriel status. AFAIK, Kallie Kriel is not in any way affiliated to the DA so I'm not sure why @Vrotappel posted that.

It's obvious that you turn a blind eye when right-wingers go off-topic.
So from now on you should only post from a source affiliated with the DA.

Don't use your EFF journalists friends anymore.

dj2381

Expert Member
Vrotappel has made no secret of how much this thread annoys him, he previously embarked on a failed attempt to derail it and now he is back, more determined than ever.

You might not like the man but at least admit that his fighting spirit and the will to overcome is what makes this country great.
Does the DA doing good things annoy you?

You have to take the good with the bad to see the bigger picture.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

“The DA will not stop when it comes to rooting out corruption, we will continue to pressurise the police until they put corrupt politicians and officials behind bars,” she said.