• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BBSA

Honorary Master
No, I'm not arguing semantics. It's how I understand the article.
Come on, they have suspend Zille and forced her to appoligised, and you still ask how did they discipline her. Stop playing dumb.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Come on, they have suspend Zille and forced her to appoligised, and you still ask how did they discipline her. Stop playing dumb.
The suspension wasn't a sanction afaik. It was in response to social media fallout.

I don't know
/shrug

thechamp

Honorary Master

Demavend

For the DA to improve their standing among whites, they can stop trying to be the fanatical anti-racism bell-goats. That incident where they started a witch hunt against a primary school ( I can't remember the name of the school) after a video emerged taken inside a first grade classroom on the first day of school with the black kids and their parents all sitting together on one side and the white kids and their parents sitting together on the other side, was unforgivable. It was on the level of insanity of the 2015 witch hunt against Curro Roodepoort school after that viral video showing ostensible, but disproven, racial segregation on the excusrion busses (the kids were sorted according to their classes, not according to race. It just so happend that the English classes were mostly black and the Afrikaans classes were mostly white). The parents chose their own seats. What did the DA expect the school to do? Tell the parents where to sit? To tell the whites/blacks that they may not sit next to other whites/blacks? Good luck retaining white support if you terrorize them.

Come on DA. Anti-racism should not become some kind of fanatical social engineering program. People must have free will. If whites want to sit next to whites, let them. If blacks want to sit next to blacks, let them.

BBSA

Honorary Master
IRR is ‘right wing’ and I won’t let them treat me like a ‘domestic worker’ – Maimane

The opposition leader admits to having ‘disagreed fundamentally’ with former IRR research fellow Helen Zille, who is now running for the role of DA federal chair.

thechamp

Honorary Master
IRR is ‘right wing’ and I won’t let them treat me like a ‘domestic worker’ – Maimane

The opposition leader admits to having ‘disagreed fundamentally’ with former IRR research fellow Helen Zille, who is now running for the role of DA federal chair.

Tell them Maimane! Our boy from Dobsie has finally had enough.

thechamp

Honorary Master
He should leave the DA and join the EFF or ANC. There is no place for him anywhere else.
But DA is his home, why should he leave? He must stick around, those rightwingers cannot be trusted to be left alone with the DA.

BBSA

Honorary Master
A lot of time, domestic workers are treated like garbage by their employers.
I treat my domestic with respect and appreciation. He should have said he doesn't want to be disrespected. No need to look down on domestic workers. Many EFF voters are domestic, he must be more sensitive if he wants their votes.

Sollie

Executive Member
I treat my domestic with respect and appreciation. He should have said he doesn't want to be disrespected. No need to look down on domestic workers. Many EFF voters are domestic, he must be more sensitive if he wants their votes.
Musi Moenie and sensitive? That's a bit like common sense in South Africa. :ROFL: