• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cr@zydude

Executive Member
I don't know. Fact is bad apartheid guys were approx 30 times more successful at building power stations.

Try not to post quotes which can't be backed up. By my count Kusile has brought 3 units online.

On the second image, which station is that was built between 1991 and 2021? I can see an argument to include both Majuba and Medupi.

rietrot

Honorary Master
'DA gets things done'

You lost me at: [Using stolen proceeds to benefit your community.]
You can't have it all or nothing. Well you can have nothing( or all of it depending on your point of view), but if you are Libertarian or Ancap their is a long way to go -> anyone better than the current government. Before we get anything more reasonable.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Try not to post quotes which can't be backed up. By my count Kusile has brought 3 units online.

On the second image, which station is that was built between 1991 and 2021? I can see an argument to include both Majuba and Medupi.

So one and two more halfs. Would jou like the image to show that.

Btw Majuba:construction began 1983 finished in 1996 so that one is probably not counted for the ANC.

With all the issues Medupi has it is very generous to count it. So you can even say 0

cr@zydude

Executive Member
So one and two more halfs. Would jou like the image to show that.

Btw Majuba:construction began 1983 finished in 1996 so that one is probably not counted for the ANC.

With all the issues Medupi has it is very generous to count it. So you can even say 0
You could say 0 coal-fired power stations, as I said, there are arguments to say that 0, 1 or 2 coal-fired stations were built between 1991 and 2021.

The image shows coal-fired power stations, but I refers to power stations. In that case, why not count the Sere wind farm?
While I don't like to include pumped storage as a 'power station' other sources do include them, so maybe Ingula should be on the list too.

So maybe it is at least more than ten times more successful.

Your point exactly?

:ROFL:

I'm pointing out problems with the image which you posted.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
You could say 0 coal-fired power stations, as I said, there are arguments to say that 0, 1 or 2 coal-fired stations were built between 1991 and 2021.

The image shows coal-fired power stations, but I refers to power stations. In that case, why not count the Sere wind farm?
While I don't like to include pumped storage as a 'power station' other sources do include them, so maybe Ingula should be on the list too.

The pictures is obvious. Now you are arguing about semantics. It's stupid just stop.

You completely missed the point.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

The point is that previously this country could build power stations regularly in time. Since 'freedom' that capacity seems to have evaporated. Can you fault this point?