• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surface

Honorary Master
How long have you been here? Yet you still don't have a buddy that can translate for you? It says something, explains even more ...
Well, you know I have my best buddy Koos in krugersdorp, right? He frequently meets your friend from Soweto, Thabo. Glad I could clear that one up.

Are you still pretending to be English now? Nothing wrong in being whatever you are.

1627044418896.png

Last edited:

Sollie

Honorary Master
Well, you know I have my best buddy Koos in krugersdorp, right? He frequently meets your friend from Soweto, Thabo. Glad I could clear that one up.

Are you still pretending to be English now? Nothing wrong in being whatever you are.
Actually, I don't have a friend Thabo from Soweto. But we do have some lovely neighbours. They get carried away just as much as any other neighbour on WA messages after incidents in the neighbourhood. This while we're all agreeing. Communities are funny that way, we look after our own.

You kind remind me of Cele, yet he's the expert: "Eish, that thing they call the social media" "Eish, that thing they call bilingual".

Stick around, one day you might get it ...

surface

Honorary Master
Actually, I don't have a friend Thabo from Soweto. But we do have some lovely neighbours. They get carried away just as much as any other neighbour on WA messages after incidents in the neighbourhood. This while we're all agreeing. Communities are funny that way, we look after our own.

You kind remind me of Cele, yet he's the expert: "Eish, that thing they call the social media" "Eish, that thing they call bilingual".

Stick around, one day you might get it ...
1627044779927.png

ponder

Honorary Master

The explosive fallout between the DA and Patricia de Lille has led to a unanimous vote against the Electoral Commission of SA (IEC) by five appeal court judges.

Reactions: 3WA

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Finally, the DA has won something against De lille, they must feel like uBaba and Dudu after their recent win.

surface

Honorary Master
Finally, the DA has won something against De lille, they must feel like uBaba and Dudu after their recent win.
I feel so elated. Who would have that there is justice left in this country after all. ;)

surface

Honorary Master
Good for you. But then why exclude based upon a language you somehow connect to a race? Why no statement on the destroyers?
I am currently busy formulating 'Address to the nation' speech as every John, Rajesh and Thabo seems to do these days. I shall include wholesale condemnation of all the points you mentioned. DM me if you have some more ideas.

Last edited:

C4Cat

Honorary Master
Van Dom has shown her racist side already. She has yet to explain her alleged racist assault on a minor at the V&A Waterfront where she played the race card thinking it would give her an advantage.
Peddling fake news again, what a shock :eek:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Peddling fake news again, what a shock :eek:

Nope. A selection of news for you regarding the incident:

She has never come clean on her involvement.

Sollie

Honorary Master
I am currently busy formulating 'Address to the nation' speech as every John, Rajesh and Thabo seems to do these days. I shall include wholesale condemnation of all the points you mentioned. DM me if you have some more ideas.
Okay. But before we go further, just a sanity check: Is it you, learned colleague Dali Mpofu?