• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheChamp

Honorary Master
You're deflecting. Ashwin Willemse was found to be in the wrong about his outburst. Mmusi defended Willemse.
And Zille was found to be the wrong in her wild allegations against the Concourt, guess what her worshippers did after that?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Nope. Some of us suspended votes for the DA when Zille lost her Germanic decorum and jumped up and down on a stage.
When she jumped up and down on a stage because she embraced identity politics as you say.
To me it is. I identify with it.

Just like you might identify culturally with people dancing in a street burning tyres when they are angry. My Germanic decorum doesn't allow me to do that.
German folk dance...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
So you identify with this? They are German and are "jumping up and down on stage".

Not Real Germanic™

It looks like this Germanic™ gentleman doesn't even understand his how culture. What he doesn't understand is that dancing involves quite a lot of different movements and styles, depending on occasion. He thinks jumping up and down (to quote him) is less dignified and as usual, anything less dignified is...you guessed it.

He's going to be disappointed with the French when he discovers ballet has a lot of jumping up and down in it.

Last edited:

Howdy

Firstly, you can credit Arthur Schopenhauer for the quote.
Secondly, that doesn't mean everything that was ridiculed, opposed and then accepted is the truth. The same is often the case for BS too
Perhaps you would have read this if you looked:
“All Truth passes through three phases, first it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, third it is accepted as being self-evident.”

This profound insight comes from German philosopher, Arthur Schopenhauer, and is as true today as it was in the 19th Century.
It also also true for crap we see on mybb as much as the fake anti-aunty-Helen outrage. I like her. :)

Howdy

So if zille can give credit why can't you?
I was trying my hand at a click bait. Getting certain people to read it.

If I said aunty Helen had said something, it will fail for with those who should be reading it, avoiding it worse than a pushy 96 yr old toothless hooker.

How's that for honesty?

rietrot

Honorary Master
The EFF are fascist. Is that left or right wing?
Left.

All the left wing authoritarian ideologies all stem from the same roots.

Fascist are just honest communist. They dropped the "for the people" BS and are honest that they want to be in charge of everything. Other than that it's the same thing.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I will never get that because identity politics was introduced into the party before he became leader, he was able to become leader ahead of more established leaders in the party because of identity politics, I think DA supporters preferred him when they had the confidence of Zille watching over him, they trusted him and liked him because it was Zille who bestowed him unto them, the problem started when he became independent and the fallout with Zille just made things worse for him.

If DA supporters had a problem with identity politics they would have had a problem when Zille presented some unknown young guy with no known history in the party as her successor, they would have objected back then, but because they trusted Zille more with identity politics they did not.

They trusted Zille when she introduced identity politics in the party, and they also trusted her when she came back from retirement to tell them that identity politics is not good and she is now back to make things right.
Learning comes from making mistakes.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
So Helen engaged in identity politics and you did not mind, Mmusi does the same and you mind, looks like you are more concerned in either, the person doing the identity politics or the manner in which the identity politics are done, am I right?
What identity politics exactly? I see that is thrown around as a fact. Maybe it is not. Maybe we all have different ideas of what constitutes identity politics.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Eish don't fall into the childish hole of labelling (it is like wrestling with a pig), rather identify the actual instances that you didn't like. For me, Mmusi's knee jerk about the Schweizer Reinecke teacher and made up racism. Silly to follow the ANC's ways.
The DAs biggest mistake.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Saying things without facts is no big deal though as far as the DA leadership is concerned, Helen alleged that the ConCourt is in bed with the ANC, without any facts, and she got plenty of support from her worshippers in the DA, again it looks like DA supporters are happy to hold their leaders to different standards depending on who the leader in question is?
Jury is still out on the concourt.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
What identity politics exactly? I see that is thrown around as a fact. Maybe it is not. Maybe we all have different ideas of what constitutes identity politics.

It seems like you never listen to anything.

Helen was the one who introduced AA into DA party policy and she elevated for Mmusi to become leader. If not for her, Mmusi would have never become leader yet she is still seen as someone who can save the party when she was in large part responsible for the electoral decline in 2019.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
It seems like you never listen to anything.

Helen was the one who introduced AA into DA party policy and she elevated for Mmusi to become leader. If not for her, Mmusi would have never become leader yet she is still seen as someone who can save the party when she was in large part responsible for the electoral decline in 2019.
Yep and I have stated on many occasions that it was a failed experiment.

One learns more from mistakes.

I hope they have realized that jumping into bed with the EFF was also a massive mistake.

You cannot work with racist criminal political parties.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Suggest you tell me about the VF+'s identity politics? Nothing that I can pick up. But the ANC's "Our People" says volumes about them...

If you read their website, it says they advocate for "Afrikaner self-determination" which is identity politics and this is a big part of the existence of their party i.e to protect Afrikaner interests which is identity politics.

Much of their older members including the leader Pieter Groenewald were ex KP members which was a white nationalist party so they do endorse identity politics.

rietrot

Honorary Master
There are right and left-leaning fascists. At the end of the day, there are good and bad people on both the right and left ends of the political spectrum.
No. Authoritarian right would be religious orders(European under the Catholic') or kings running a country, which can also bad, but it cannot be fascist.

There's bad authoritarian people, the left just doesn't have a liberal side anymore. So the left doesn't have a good section.