Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • Please change the thread title

Votes: 11 4.9%

• Total voters

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I have also not seen any DA or ANC posters in my area, it Mashaba and the EFF, Mashaba also has some written in Afrikaans, at first I thought it was Freedom Front.

I have also seen a lot of the EFF ones flying around, not sure of someone is sabotaging them or if they are of poor quality.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I have also not seen any DA or ANC posters in my area, it Mashaba and the EFF, Mashaba also has some written in Afrikaans, at first I thought it was Freedom Front.

I have also seen a lot of the EFF ones flying around, not sure of someone is sabotaging them or if they are of poor quality.
ANC has financial issues. DA appears to have slowed down campaigning activities in my area as well. They used to be quite active in the past years.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
ANC has financial issues. DA appears to have slowed down campaigning activities in my area as well. They used to be quite active in the past years.
I think their victory is assured here, maybe they are focusing on other areas.

surface

Honorary Master

Kyalami prep school (inside) is full of DA posters today, 18 September 2021. I wonder how that works - did DA hire school for something or they got it because principal belongs to high IQ tribe? I wonder. I would have thought schools were supposed to be apolitical. I suppose same happens with other parties with other schools/shrugs

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Kyalami prep school (inside) is full of DA posters today, 18 September 2021. I wonder how that works - did DA hire school for something or they got it because principal belongs to high IQ tribe? I wonder. I would have thought schools were supposed to be apolitical. I suppose same happens with other parties with other schools/shrugs
Isn't that a contravention of something? I've never seen campaign posters inside a school or a government facility before, except on the outside of the perimeter fence.

surface

Honorary Master
Isn't that a contravention of something? I've never seen campaign posters inside a school or a government facility before, except on the outside of the perimeter fence.
Tbh, I doubt school would do this if it was contravention of anything. I have seen their venue frequently put on hire for something or the other. They just cashing in I suppose. Only 31K levy per student is not enough for them apparently.

p.s. I was impressed by school visit when we visited on open day, it was probably 2 years ago. Very professional.