Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Please change the thread title

Votes: 12 5.2%

• Total voters

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Not when 56% of DA supporters, in the WC, have signaled outright support for independence, with 65% indicating support for at least a referendum on independence..... and the DA has refused to talk about it.

Do you see what's happening, here? The DA is conflicted.... and is in a very awkward position with regards to most of its WC voters.

An it's not just the CIP. The FF+, who are also pro-Cape Independence, are licking their chops at the sight of that 65%.
Yeah, I'm over the DA these days, been voting for them since like forever, and all they do is raise the prices. I would vote for cape exit if I was there, but I'm in dbn so will give FF a go, just worried about "wasting my vote" as they're not very popular this side so will probably still go with DA until the "change" happens then go from there.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Yeah, I'm over the DA these days, been voting for them since like forever, and all they do is raise the prices. I would vote for cape exit if I was there, but I'm in dbn so will give FF a go, just worried about "wasting my vote" as they're not very popular this side so will probably still go with DA until the "change" happens then go from there.
Vote FF+nationally and DA locally. Best of both worlds.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

The parliamentarians have a lovely little spot in Acacia Park. Absolutely safe, quiet and secure in a military area with the private guarded entrance to their homes hidden in an adjacent middle class Afrikaner majority suburb. Never gets load shed either.

The parliamentarians would never allow peasant riff raff in affordable housing next to them. That's for upper middle class wypipol places like Rondebosch, Dido Valley, Noordhoek, Sea Point, Green Point and the old Conradie Hospital site in Pinelands.

See the ANC plan they don't want foisted on themselves?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
But the DA has plenty reasonable explanations, all the conspiracy theories they are coming up with will come in handy after the elections.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Having to choose which political party to vote for, is like buying a laptop in 2021. You just have to take what you can get, and not what you wanted. In the end you will anyways be screwed over by the lack of after sales support.
What are you even talking about. Our DA counselor is very active in the community and does more than is expected.

Oldfut

Expert Member
Hill-Lewis does look like Mr Min.
Ha ha; remember the old de Lille joke; her and Benny Alexander (PAC both) share the same set of false teeth. de Lille has sold her soul for the cabinet post and now dances to the ANC tune. Check the Hill-Lewis rebuttal of de Lille's insults in IOL (of all places).

surface

Honorary Master
Was Peter Marais chosen as the VF+ Premier Candidate for WC "on merit"? If so, the bar must be really low.
Don't be silly. He was asked to write essay in Afrikaans language. He passed with flying colors. You are welcome to write such essay and get entry into VF+ leadership as it has been proven already that it is open to all.