• Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Please change the thread title

Votes: 10 4.5%

• Total voters

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
How would I know?

The man has a track record of incompetence. It just goes to show that Vf+ supporters also vote blindly and encourage each other to vote blindly as they accuse others of doing.

It just goes to show you also blindly advocate for people to support the VF+

Last edited:

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
The man has a track record of incompetence. It just goes to show that Vf+ supporters also vote blindly and encourage each other to vote blindly as they accuse others of doing.

OK.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

Do as I say, and not as I do - not Jacob Zuma

C4Cat

Honorary Master
Yet to see a poster from GOOD. Maybe I must look harder... :p
There is more to campaigning than posters/branding. I haven't seen any DA posters either, but I haven't been looking and don't have my daily commute anymore. GOOD are actually going out and talking to people though.
For example:

wingnut771

Honorary Master
There is more to campaigning than posters/branding. I haven't seen any DA posters either, but I haven't been looking and don't have my daily commute anymore. GOOD are actually going out and talking to people though.
For example:

but Patricia is the minister of public works already. What's she waiting for?

surface

Honorary Master
For example:

I hope GOOD takes away DA votes. Just as I hope DA take away ANC's votes in ANC dominated regions.

Howdy

Expert Member
For example:

Suddenly no outcry over CovID, PPE and social distancing on mybb? It's all GOOD?
@TheChamp @ForceFate @JuliusSeizure?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
What are you even talking about. Our DA counselor is very active in the community and does more than is expected.

I've yet to see my DA rep. Nobody knows who it is and I haven't been visited by the DA for over a decade...

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Don't be silly. He was asked to write essay in Afrikaans language. He passed with flying colors. You are welcome to write such essay and get entry into VF+ leadership as it has been proven already that it is open to all.

Is ANC and EFF leadership open to all seeing you're commenting on the subject?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

Which ANC members don't have a track record of incompetence?