Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Please change the thread title

Votes: 12 5.2%

• Total voters

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
How do you not know who is the word councilor for your area?

There is only a single councillor in this town - ANC. It's one of those combined municipalities that cover a vast area with a small population. I know who the ANC and VF+ candidates are but not the DA candidate.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Visit the local municipality and ask.

They have no idea either. The other candidates don't either. The DA in Cape Town once phoned me for the last elections and I asked them. They promised to follow up and never did. They even had my old address in Cape Town and thought I would be voting there despite me updating the voter's roll and voting once.

rietrot

Honorary Master
There is only a single councillor in this town - ANC. It's one of those combined municipalities that cover a vast area with a small population. I know who the ANC and VF+ candidates are but not the DA candidate.

Then vote for the VF guy. That's obvious.

Or join the DA as it seems like there an opening.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Their website returns somebody that nobody in the town has heard of. And it's a small town. The phone number doesn't work either.

What kind of area are you living in?

The DA Councillours and councillours from all parties with good ratings tend to be situated in upper middle class areas i.e where work is much easier. I could probably be a councillour in those areas and get a decent rating with my administrative experience even though I don't have political experience.

I've yet to see a councillour governing a poorer region from any party with a good reputation and this is not entirely their fault as the issues they face are very complex compared to those in upper middle class and elite areas.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
What kind of area are you living in?

The DA Councillours and councillours from all parties with good ratings tend to be situated in upper middle class areas i.e where work is much easier. I could probably be a councillour in those areas and get a decent rating with my administrative experience even though I don't have political experience.

I've yet to see a councillour governing a poorer region from any party with a good reputation and this is not entirely their fault as the issues they face are very complex compared to those in upper middle class and elite areas.

Rural area with a vast ground coverage and small population. Combined town municipality which means the reps are remote.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You did say you "suspended your vote for the DA" so maybe they also decided to suspend their visits to you.

They never knew about me suspending my vote and that happened in Cape Town already. Over here they should have visited when I moved to the area over a decade ago. Everyone knew I was the new person in the area.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member

The EFF are tools and so is Malema but this article is just speculation and politicking and they know it.

Howdy

Expert Member
I can find DA ones where they are not but you will probably shift the goal post once again.

Concentrate!

Madam of GOOD and a zero protection supporter virtually smooching (ssems a bit desperate). No outrage.

The madam of the not so good party doing exercises with social distancing ... mybb meltdown.

The fact that you're not seeing it says more than I could ever explain. :laugh: