• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldfut

Is that a tabloid?
Seems like Julius's (Malema like) idea of "guilty". SPCA don't seem to think that much of it "Friends of Paws KZN contacted us and we have issued a warning to the owner for the chained dog. We followed the matter up on Friday and the dog was found indoors unchained. There is also no longer a lock on the collar,” Fleischer explained." But not condoning animal abuse at all.

Howdy

Expert Member
Is that a tabloid?
o_O
My skin has become so sore that it is hard to touch anymore. To my knowledge, once the clinic realised that it was rabies, they informed the SPCA and when the association went to pick the dog up, the owner hid the dog,” he claimed.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Herman's posters are indeed all over the place, I am really impressed by the effort.

I really hope his party performs well.
South Africans and brand loyalty. Come elections, we know which way everyone goes.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Herman's posters are indeed all over the place, I am really impressed by the effort.

I'm not a fan of Herman's leanings but I have to give him credit in that he is a smart politician. It's incredible how despite only having a few years experience, he's still more politically savvy than most of the DA and ANC.

It's hard to see him not doing well and what helps him as well is that he seems to be seen as a suitable option for people apathetic with the ANC, EFF and DA.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Not sure what "recovery" he is speaking about here. The refusal to divulge the parties internal polling does not look good.

He should have stated that the party should target 30% (even if they don't get that, at least it will keep his campaign team, staff and electorate motivated).