Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrootVoet

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member

I honestly think Good can unseat the ANC as the official opposition in the Western Cape. That might be one of the big takeaways from this election. GOOD will almost certainly grow there and perform well.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I honestly think Good can unseat the ANC as the official opposition in the Western Cape. That might be one of the big takeaways from this election. GOOD will almost certainly grow there and perform well.
I think the Patriotic Alliance are going to dilute their support.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Nah, I don't think so. Doesn't ANC have sizeable support in Langa and Khayelitsha? For GOOD to pip ANC in the elections, there'd have to be a decent voter turnout in areas where GOOD is likely to have voters.

R13...

Honorary Master
Nah, I don't think so. Doesn't ANC have sizeable support in Langa and Khayelitsha? For GOOD to pip ANC in the elections, there'd have to be a decent voter turnout in areas where GOOD is likely to have voters.
They're after the coloured vote, which is the voter bloc that votes and keeps the DA in power. Any votes they gain they have to take from the DA not the ANC. People still largely vote along racial lines and the ANC have most of the poor black vote on lock.

GrootVoet

Guessing the answer will be the DA... :thumbsup:

The ANC is in shambles (as usual) and none of the other parties have the financial and organisational resources to promote registration.

For the last 20 years we've been hoping for an upset but one thing that was made apparent over this time is that the majority of SA voters are like an abused wife that every time goes back to her husband after he lied to her that things will be different from now on.

PrimeSteak

Has anyone in the WC seen **** tons of DA posters everywhere? I've seen **** tons of DA posters in Knysna, Plett, Mossel Bay and here in Oudtshoorn. I've only seen two posters of the VF+ and **** all of the ANC and EFF in all these places mentioned.

PrimeSteak

I honestly hope the DA can finally get an absolute majority here so that the political infighting can finally be stopped. Cause the fighting has been going on for years and years and the town is suffering from it. If I'm brutally honest, in the state Oudtshoorn is now, we don't stand a chance to survive among towns like Mossel Bay, Knysna and mini-cities like George...

Has anyone in the WC seen **** tons of DA posters everywhere? I've seen **** tons of DA posters in Knysna, Plett, Mossel Bay and here in Oudtshoorn. I've only seen two posters of the VF+ and **** all of the ANC and EFF in all these places mentioned.

Yes, only DA posters in the southern suburbs of Cape Town. It's like there are no other parties around. :p Perhaps because southern suburbs Cape Town is safe DA territory but you'd think at least one other party would make an effort to peel off some voters. All votes count in our proportional representation system!

PrimeSteak

Yes, only DA posters in the southern suburbs of Cape Town. It's like there are no other parties around. :p Perhaps because southern suburbs Cape Town is safe DA territory but you'd think at least one other party would make an effort to peel off some voters. All votes count in our proportional representation system!
Maybe cause the ANC and EFF doesn't even want to bother with the WC lmao