Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 37 15.2%
  • Please change the thread title

Votes: 18 7.4%

• Total voters

Kieppie

Expert Member
They have their fans on Mybb and they were arguing that the VF+ is not right wing a few weeks ago.
Mashaba claimed that the FF+ is more progressive than the DA in many respects ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That being said there is nothing inherently wrong with either left-wing or right-wing. To believe the only progress is leftward is childish.

Anyway not that it will ever happen, but it's pretty much a guarantee that the FF+ would be more successful in running the country than the ANC

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Mashaba claimed that the FF+ is more progressive than the DA in many respects ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That being said there is nothing inherently wrong with either left-wing or right-wing. To believe the only progress is leftward is childish.

Anyway not that it will ever happen, but it's pretty much a guarantee that the FF+ would be more successful in running the country than the ANC

Not that I disagree with you but what have the Ff+ done other than chirp and complain?

wingnut771

Honorary Master

R13...

Honorary Master
Interesting that Tony Leon is having a go at the new DA leadership. I was under the impression he has faith in the party again.

Every party everywhere in the world operates some kind of crony system of reward for those who helped them get into power. Leon must know this. Reducing staff bloat is a quick road to being out of power in double time.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Interesting that Tony Leon is having a go at the new DA leadership. I was under the impression he has faith in the party again.

Shame Tony, does he feel left out? I wonder if he is struggling financially, Mashaba said he once asked for a tender when he was still mayor, the DA did kick something for him in Cape Town but clearly that was not enough.

Maybe he should make a comeback and push Zille out, that would be epic.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Not that I disagree with you but what have the Ff+ done other than chirp and complain?
Well their biggest vote share is Free state and Gauteng so the question should rather be directed at people in those provinces with some insight into local council meetings.

They don't feature as much in the Western Cape besides in farming communities so I don't believe they can affect much change. Their vote share is much lower than that of the EFF, for example, and added to that their base is hardly ever mobilised which compounds this.

Any chirping no matter how small, as long as it brings the concerns of a certain segment of the populace to the fore, is a benefit. Whether any action is taken, is up to how much traction it gains among the bigger players.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Every party everywhere in the world operates some kind of crony system of reward for those who helped them get into power. Leon must know this. Reducing staff bloat is a quick road to being out of power in double time.
One would think this would be appreciative to the public voters?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
One would think this would be appreciative to the public voters?
It depends, most of the time the people you cut off will make the whole thing political, which might well be since no one will cut of their closest comrades, they will mobilise against the party and finally make sure it's voted out.

At the end of the day it's all about who is able to spin the best, that's where the public sympathy will go. It can be done but not at once, you will be faced with a revolution.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Let me guess I'm a right-winger now?

1632736132683-png.1155262

Holy ****, bro I'm so far right!

The fact that you're posting a picture of a political compass as evidence for anything says a lot

Kaito

Ultimately we need an independent investigation on what happened during the unrest.

Who coordinated it? Who enabled it? Why did the government not take action. Why was a state of emergency not declared in KZN despite the threat to society. What were the actions taken by the police.

There are so many questions, yet I haven't heard of any detailed investigation been carried.

I mean if even 3 people had started burning and destroying stuff in the UK, it would have been labelled as a terrorist attack, they would have been apprehended right away and a detailed analysis would have been carried.
Yet in SA, the ANC's only investigation to the unrest seems to be "indians in Phoenix".

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Ultimately we need an independent investigation on what happened during the unrest.

Who coordinated it? Who enabled it? Why did the government not take action. Why was a state of emergency not declared in KZN despite the threat to society. What were the actions taken by the police.

There are so many questions, yet I haven't heard of any detailed investigation been carried.

I mean if even 3 people had started burning and destroying stuff in the UK, it would have been labelled as a terrorist attack, they would have been apprehended right away and a detailed analysis would have been carried.
Yet in SA, the ANC's only investigation to the unrest seems to be "indians in Phoenix".
That's a lie so why say it?