Votes: 26 17.9%
  • MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newjourno

Just at a time when the ANC is vulnerable due to the complete ****up they have made of the country there is NO VIABLE opposition
Leaves a LOT of ground for the EFF AND FF+
[/QUOTE]

Movements like the EFF and FF+ rely on race-baiting. Considering the current climate, they will do well but they will come crumbling down quite badly once populism becomes less fashionable or once there is a fight among their leadership structures.

EFF rely on pushing the narrative that the world is out to get black people whilst the FF+ do the same with white people. Their are hordes of wacky conspiracy theorists in both movements. The EFF for instance attracts Mugabe worshipers who hate Mandela whilst the FF+ attracts Apartheid apologists who believe that De Klerk sold out white people.

EFF are a fairly new movement but this exact thing has happened to the FF+ when they lost support to the DA before and will happen again.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Maimane is a God fearing man, he would never do anything like that, but that Steenhuisen is guilty, I can see it in his eyes.

newjourno

Maimane is a God fearing man, he would never do anything like that, but that Steenhuisen is guilty, I can see it in his eyes.

MM is a nice guy but I would not put it past any politician to cheat on their wives even if they are religious. Most of them have plenty of attractive women who are just throwing themselves at them for promotions, jobs or inside info.

JS does seem like a womanizer and it could prove to be his downfall in politics if the DA need to find a way to kick him out. But they probably won't kick him out because it could alienate white English speakers who are their most loyal core.

Alan

Honorary Master
Indeed he is....

The Democratic Alliance’s president, Mmusi Maimane, is one of the guests representing the political party at the “It’s Time” prayer gathering on the Wilde Als farm just outside Bloemfontein.

The Free State DA leader, Patricia Kopane says Maimane was invited by the organisers and is officially representing the party at Angus Buchan’s mass prayer session believed to be the biggest prayer gathering that South Africa has ever seen.

thechamp

Honorary Master
MM is a nice guy but I would not put it past any politician to cheat on their wives even if they are religious. Most of them have plenty of attractive women who are just throwing themselves at them for promotions, jobs or inside info.

JS does seem like a womanizer and it could prove to be his downfall in politics if the DA need to find a way to kick him out. But they probably won't kick him out because it could alienate white English speakers who are their most loyal core.
Yeah I am only joking about both Mmusi and Steenhuisen, to be honest I think these accusations are a load of BS that is usually associated with politics.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

newjourno

Having an affair and sexually harrasing women and exploiting them are two different things though.
Yes sure, but the evidence points to the fact that MM probably does know things about JS which could potentially ruin JS career.

The affair scandal plus being an asset manager without any qualification seems like JS is pretty much capable of shady stuff.

Is it possible for one to be an asset manager without a qualification? I did a quick Google search which seems to indicate that you need a qualification.

But the asset management company which he is affiliated to is legit so maybe you can.

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master
Mmusi Maimane's former chief of staff quits DA

Cape Town - Another senior DA official has quit a week after Mabine Seabe also left his position as spokesperson.
Graham Charters, who is the Chief of Staff to DA interim leader John Steenhuisen, resigned on Thursday after six years in the party.

Charters had also worked as chief of staff for Mmusi Maimane.

newjourno

Mmusi Maimane's former chief of staff quits DA

He left because he did not agree with Steenhuisen's vision. He was probably a progressive and this is a victory for the Madam and her faction.

The fact that he ended things off so abruptly rather than waiting for Congress obviously indicates that something bad happened behind the scenes.

It is now beyond any reasonable doubt that the DA are in the pits. Even their hardcore trolls and defenders can't deny that anymore. As someone who can't stand the "holier than though" mentality embodied by many of the Madam's faction, I am enjoying this.

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master
He left because he did not agree with Steenhuisen's vision. He was probably a progressive and this is a victory for the Madam and her faction.
Not necessarily, it is expected that someone in his position would want to leave when the new leader comes in or at least have his contract renewed by the new guy, Steenhuisen is an interim leader and a new guy could still come and not want to work with him, as a professional he probably thought it was time to move on.

thechamp

Honorary Master

newjourno

Not necessarily, it is expected that someone in his position would want to leave when the new leader comes in or at least have his contract renewed by the new guy, Steenhuisen is an interim leader and a new guy could still come and not want to work with him, as a professional he probably thought it was time to move on.
Most media houses generally are anti-ANC and now becoming weary of the DA. They used to be largely pro-DA before.

Yes, some snowflakes are in the EFF but so to are many in the DA. I criticize most of the parties and DA supporters regularly just deflect and tell you to not critique their party because of the EFF and ANC.

They basically are telling us to not critique them because they are not the ANC and EFF.

Another observation I made is that there seem to be considerably less social media bots aligned to the ANC than DA and EFF but then, most have accepted the flaws of the ANC, even their own supporters.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Most media houses generally are anti-ANC and now becoming weary of the DA. They used to be largely pro-DA before.

Yes, some snowflakes are in the EFF but so to are many in the DA. I criticize most of the parties and DA supporters regularly just deflect and tell you to not critique their party because of the EFF and ANC.

They basically are telling us to not critique them because they are not the ANC and EFF.

Another observation I made is that there seem to be considerably less social media bots aligned to the ANC than DA and EFF but then, most have accepted the flaws of the ANC, even their own supporters.
You are automatically an ANC supporter if you criticize the DA, you must go along with the reasonable explanations and you'll be fine.

newjourno

You are automatically an ANC supporter if you criticize the DA, you must go along with the reasonable explanations and you'll be fine.
I'd be interested to see what the common DA responses are to the VF+. The VF+ have been having a go at them especially after JS called them extremist before the last election.

It would also be interesting to see this as the Madam's faction of the DA and the VF+ share a lot in common.

The DA's new policy is VF+ lite without the religion and probably without the white nationalists and outright Apartheid apologists. They transformed from ANC lite to VF lite.

3WA

Executive Member
Mmusi is getting out of hand these days. Is this the same guy who used to have less jokes than the tour guides at Auschwitz?

5A0A4FEE-E36A-4E01-BE49-5AF21048EA3D.jpeg