• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sollie

Executive Member
If that’s what the new movement is about, I’m in!
I'm waiting for the Nandos equivalent. The have a sense of humour. They just have to do good ads, no product hand out required. :p

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
DA politician Mbali Ntuli has accused the current party leadership led by Helen Zille of running the party like their own. Ntuli says under Zille, the party has lost its fairness, saying the current crop of leaders are making serious decisions without consulting other top party members.
Who is their? Oh, the IRR stooges. This does, however, sound exactly like how the ANC is being described, factionalize and even the EFF have their internal tussles - talking of the big three.

I honestly don't under what the issue is with Ngwenya's policy for the other top DA leaders. It is like people hating on the FF+ being for a minority when they themselves are pro racial identity politics. This country desperately needs broad-based party politics.

Also, is "intervention" the word of South African politics for 2020?

BBSA

Honorary Master
Onselen is known to be aligned to the Zille faction so his views of the DA now are always going to be positive. His views are more or less similar to Van Damme's views under Maimane.

Ntuli seems to say something else about the same thing.
Rather attack Onselen's comments than the man;)

thechamp

Honorary Master
Rather attack Onselen's comments than the man;)
Since when? Is that what you have always done?

Can't we do both? I don't ever recall attacking a man together with his comments ever being a problem on this forum.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Yes, leaders do generally shape the political parties that they lead. That's how it is. Ntuli obviously needs to say something like that to get her in the news. We all know the leadership contest is sewn up with JS with a clear frontrunner.

newjourno

Yes, leaders do generally shape the political parties that they lead. That's how it is. Ntuli obviously needs to say something like that to get her in the news. We all know the leadership contest is sewn up with JS with a clear frontrunner.
JS will win but he won't win convincingly. Ntuli will take away a lot of votes from his stronghold of KZN. Madikizela (if he stands)and Moody have done a lot for the DA so they will also take away considerable votes.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I don't see this one getting anywhere, Madikizela is the dark horse.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Since when? Is that what you have always done?

Can't we do both? I don't ever recall attacking a man together with his comments ever being a problem on this forum.
Since alway, "play the ball, not the man"

newjourno

I don't see this one getting anywhere, Madikizela is the dark horse.
He could just pull of a shock win but will need a number of factors to go in his favour.

Moody and Ntuli standing will work in his favor since it will reduce votes for JS.