• Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • Please change the thread title

Votes: 12 5.2%

• Total voters

surface

Honorary Master
1913 natives land act?
yes, it was implemented by British in all their colonies before & after 1913. It is all gonna come out due to Brexit.

And remember Benjamin Franklin, who owned slaves, was british so everything adds up. You'll are completely exonerated by history. Fly the old SA flag with pride.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
It must also be noted that English and Zulu speaking folk never ever oppressed anyone.
Zulus took over villages and integrated them into the Zulu culture. Those who opposed...you know what happened to them.

Kieppie

Expert Member
I have not seen any post about this, but since it's DA adjacent I'll post it here.

I drove past Grabouw today, the last time being in August, and saw Knoflokskraal. In August I did not look too carefully and assumed it was some event being held there.
Today I notice the amount of houses that were constructed on this once plantation. According to some articles there are now over 1000 houses built. Unsure when this petition was started so the number could be higher.

The DA accuses De Lille of having failed to address this situation on the lands of her own department and also allege benefiting from this situation

A prominent case in point is De Lille’s Knoflokskraal disaster in Grabouw: She has managed to have the property, owned by her department, invaded for lack of protection. In fact, her Good party members in Grabouw have been accused of encouraging people from the Cape Flats in Cape Town to register in the Grabouw area, in exchange for plots in Knoflokskraal. The DA has already reported this matter to the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC), because such blatant corruption cannot be tolerated. That state land is being used for party political gain is unethical and wholly unacceptable.

These practices, hacks really, fix nothing and create delays, not opportunities. Such behaviour is not surprising, especially at election times when small parties seeking to only serve their own interests, demonstrate their desperation for all to see. It is unfortunate that the DA-led Theewaterskloof Municipality is being placed under immense pressure, as they’re expected to provide basic services on land which is not their property – a precise example of a hack.

Those in the area might remember the same occurred with Siyanyanzela

The number of shacks along the N2 has mushroomed over the past two decades. Between the 2001 and 2011 censuses Grabouw’s counted population grew from 21,953 to 30,337, a rate just shy of 3.5% per year. By comparison, Khayelitsha grew by just under 2% per year, and South Africa’s population growth rate is about 1.3%. While there are no recent population statistics, Grabouw appears to have grown substantially in the past five years, with people moving in from other parts of the country, or from nearby farms from which they have been evicted.

Grabouw is part of the Theewaterskloof municipality. Although the official unemployment rate is lower than the rest of the country, at just under 15% it is still high.

Keep in mind that article was from 2016 so both unemployment and population is now much higher.
Those driving past this area can attest to the growth in recent years.
The land currently illegally occupied by those claiming to be from Khoi decent was earmarked for commercial plantations in hopes of providing more job opportunities in the area.

Howdy

Expert Member
I have not seen any post about this, but since it's DA adjacent I'll post it here.

I drove past Grabouw today, the last time being in August, and saw Knoflokskraal. In August I did not look too carefully and assumed it was some event being held there.
Today I notice the amount of houses that were constructed on this once plantation. According to some articles there are now over 1000 houses built. Unsure when this petition was started so the number could be higher.

The DA accuses De Lille of having failed to address this situation on the lands of her own department and also allege benefiting from this situation

Those in the area might remember the same occurred with Siyanyanzela

Keep in mind that article was from 2016 so both unemployment and population is now much higher.
Those driving past this area can attest to the growth in recent years.
The land currently illegally occupied by those claiming to be from Khoi decent was earmarked for commercial plantations in hopes of providing more job opportunities in the area.
ANC and/or EFFesque tactics?

I see the DA has also latched onto the Good pun - it's a GOOD one! :p
De Lille’s utterances are stale, clearly not so Good, and fake for incomplete information. It seems that she has no interest to assist the people of the Western Cape and instead is using land releases for party political gain.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Anybody that votes for GOOD are racist and don't like white people.
Anybody that votes for ANC are racist and don't like white people.
Anybody that votes for EFF are racist and don't like white people.

If they did, they would vote DA.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Anybody that votes for GOOD are racist and don't like white people.
Anybody that votes for ANC are racist and don't like white people.
Anybody that votes for EFF are racist and don't like white people.

If they did, they would vote DA.
That's EFF logic. Are you perhaps a closet member?

Ghost64

Expert Member
Now you're attacking Afrikaans? Let's not hurl insults around please.

We all know where it started. They're just standing up for themselves, what's wrong with that?
You really uptight type of guy. Lolzzz