• Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 38 15.4%
  • Please change the thread title

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Sure..."hang my head in shame" :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

The DA runs the best municipalities in this country...the ANC has destroyed 130 out of what...220 ?

Of course these coalitions cause major problems...it is obvious. But keep ignoring the facts and keep trying desperately to save face....it is obvious who knows how to run local government, and who is just there to steal.
They should be commended where they perform right and condemned where they are not, simple as that, no reasonable explanations should be tolerated, the fact that the ANC has destroyed 130 municipalities does give the DA a free pass.

Howdy

Expert Member
How about just maintaining the ones in municipalities they govern like Tshwane?

Reading 30%?

“There is, however, nothing the metro can do about it because the roads in Thaba Tshwane falls under the jurisdiction of the department of public works and infrastructure,” she said.

So off to the other side ...
“Repairing the roads will be a fruitless expenditure as the current condition requires major refurbishment or reconstruction owing to severe dilapidation.”

Mchunu said the department will engage the department of defence to collaborate in planning and sourcing capital funding for the refurbishment of all damaged roads in the Thaba Tshwane precinct.
Imagine if they maintained it, just imagine. No profit for the brothers though.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
They should be commended where they perform right and condemned where they are not, simple as that, no reasonable explanations should be tolerated, the fact that the ANC has destroyed 130 municipalities does give the DA a free pass.
EXACTLY right...for once.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Reading 30%?

So off to the other side ...

Imagine if they maintained it, just imagine. No profit for the brothers though.
Someone pointed that out already, it does not in any way diminish what I said about the lack of service delivery in Tshwane, that is not the only road that is in that state, the whole metro is full of roads that are not being maintained.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Someone pointed that out already, it does not in any way diminish what I said about the lack of service delivery in Tshwane, that is not the only road that is in that state, the whole metro is full of roads that are not being maintained.
So why is the ANC not maintaining them?

Howdy

Expert Member
As I said, you need some religion in your life. :)

Matthew 7:5

PrimeSteak

Expert Member
ezgif-com-gif-maker.jpg

I raise you a deepfried Mazzone