• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 37 15.2%
  • Please change the thread title

Votes: 18 7.4%

• Total voters

Incipium

You get "left-wingers" like Renaldo Gouws and Dave Rubin who claim to be "left wing" but attack the left at every opportunity, have a close circle that includes right-wingers, and only praise right-wingers.

AFAIK, Rubin has finally now owned the conservative label.
People can still criticise or disagree with people even if they share similar political ideologies.

dj2381

Expert Member
Centre-left, to be specific. Lmao, so I'm a right-winger cause I don't agree with you on stuff and cause I can see both sides of arguments? Wow, this place is like a Twitter simulator, lol.
You can tell some have migrated here from tw@tter......

R13...

Honorary Master
The DA are running that small party ad campaign. Something like, "a vote for a small party weakens the DA". And that they are the only party big enough to stop the ANC and EFF. Not sure how they reconcile that with the ad claim that if you weaken the DA then the EFF would become official opposition. Meaning they are content remain in opposition. I find it a bit cringe tbh. One of the ads is voiced by Zille and this morning I heard one by a guy I assume must be JS.

PrimeSteak

Expert Member
The DA are running that small party ad campaign. Something like, "a vote for a small party weakens the DA". And that they are the only party big enough to stop the ANC and EFF. Not sure how they reconcile that with the ad claim that if you weaken the DA then the EFF would become official opposition. Meaning they are content remain in opposition. I find it a bit cringe tbh. One of the ads is voiced by Zille and this morning I heard one by a guy I assume must be JS.
Do you perhaps have a linky towards these ads? I wanna check em out

Kieppie

Expert Member
You get "left-wingers" like Renaldo Gouws and Dave Rubin who claim to be "left wing" but attack the left at every opportunity, have a close circle that includes right-wingers, and only praise right-wingers.

AFAIK, Rubin has finally now owned the conservative label.
Twitter consist of people being 95% more left than the average voter arguing about those being 75% further left than the average voter being alt-right.

Not agreeing on subjects does not make one a Conservative. The US is a joke in this hyper polarisation, which is partly my issue with Steven Friedman as he is guilty of this as well.

Incipium

Now that is really a dumb thing for the DA to say. People are allowed to vote for any party of their choosing.

azbob

Honorary Master
Who's azbob?

i-dont-need-no-introduction-you-know-me.gif