• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cr@zydude

Executive Member
If I was a politician, I'd even bring EFF and VF+ together to try and unseat ANC in one province or more.

Yip. I don't think that any party other than the ANC will get 50% of the national vote in the near future, but the ANC could dip below 50% giving everyone else a chance to form a broad coalition to form the government.

Dups!

Yip. I don't think that any party other than the ANC will get 50% of the national vote in the near future, but the ANC could dip below 50% giving everyone else a chance to form a broad coalition to form the government.
I don't see the ANC getting 50% this time around... wishful thinking on my part maybe, but I sure hope the party dips below that figure.

newjourno

Expert Member
If I was a politician, I'd even bring EFF and VF+ together to try and unseat ANC in one province or more.

If the next President is not from the Zuma camp, the ANC could potentially be unseated in KZN.

However, the likelihood is that if that happens, it will have to be an IFP government, they were the biggest gainers in KZN in the last election.

The DA and EFF will have to assist them. VF+ is a non-entity in KZN.

newjourno

Expert Member
I don't see the ANC getting 50% this time around...

Even if they don't, they will probably be able to get one or two of the 1% parties to come on board and get them over the line like they did with the Patriotic Alliance in Joburg. All they have to do is give those parties one or two positions in return.

It's tricky and this is why the opposition parties need to learn to work together.

thechamp

Honorary Master
If the next President is not from the Zuma camp, the ANC could potentially be unseated in KZN.

However, the likelihood is that if that happens, it will have to be an IFP government, they were the biggest gainers in KZN in the last election.

The DA and EFF will have to assist them. VF+ is a non-entity in KZN.
It's very simple, if they sulk and the ANC loses KZN there will be less jobs for them, they will start killing each other for the little positions that are left.

I think they understand what's at stake.

Sollie

Executive Member
Tbh, this post shows either a serious disconnect or is a troll.

But then again, it goes in the spirit of this thread, confirmed and self acknowledge 'never DA's' ANC card carrying members advising the DA on what to do. :X3: :laugh: :ROFL:

Dups!

Even if they don't, they will probably be able to get one or two of the 1% parties to come on board and get them over the line like they did with the Patriotic Alliance in Joburg. All they have to do is give those parties one or two positions in return.

It's tricky and this is why the opposition parties need to learn to work together.
Agree, for me, it is a long-term thing. Them gradually losing support will eventually make it impossible to form a coalition that gives them power.

newjourno

Expert Member
But then again, it goes in the spirit of this thread, confirmed and self acknowledge 'never DA's' ANC card carrying members advising the DA on what to do.

Many of us have made it clear that we don't like the EFF and ANC yet you guys continue to label us as such.

Can you guys read?

Also, it seemed to be acceptable in these circles when open VF+ voters were dictating to the DA what they are doing wrong.

newjourno

Expert Member
Agree, for me, it is a long-term thing. Them gradually losing support will eventually make it impossible to form a coalition that gives them power.

It's an absolute mess. DA and COPE could have potentially built a formidable platform to unseat the ANC but both failed.

IFP could have also done so but they are quite nationalistic (similar to the VF+) though their parliamentary caucus is more diverse.

neoprema

Expert Member
Many of us have made it clear that we don't like the EFF and ANC yet you guys continue to label us as such.

Can you guys read?

Also, it seemed to be acceptable in these circles when open VF+ voters were dictating to the DA what they are doing wrong.
Not sure who's "we" in this article, but reading a recent tweet about some ANC failure and in the comments, it seems to me a very large number of people want EFF in power next. Scary as hell.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Tbh, this post shows either a serious disconnect or is a troll.

But then again, it goes in the spirit of this thread, confirmed and self acknowledge 'never DA's' ANC card carrying members advising the DA on what to do. :X3: :laugh: :ROFL:
Point of the post is to illustrate how important it is to band together to commandeer power away from Luthuli house. Of course EFF and VF+ can never work together, but with the DA in the middle, suddenly there's a chance.

I'm ANC? :unsure:
Card what? Lol. You're trolling me again, aren't you?

thechamp

Honorary Master
Not sure who's "we" in this article, but reading a recent tweet about some ANC failure and in the comments, it seems to me a very large number of people want EFF in power next. Scary as hell.
Could that large number be the same EFF supporters who previously gave it 10.8% in the previous election? 1.8 million people can make a lot of noise.

thechamp

Honorary Master

Can you guys read?

I think VF people have the right to criticize the DA without it being frowned upon. I am not quite sure what gives them the right though.

surface

Honorary Master

Can you guys read?

Talk about yourself. You traitor, I will never betray the cosy tender money I get every other day.