• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
And their own kind has a better track record?

It is completely stupid to assume that just because someone has a nice tan that they can be trusted. That's like the worst criteria for measuring trustworthiness. Then at least resort back to propper tribalism which is slightly less stupid.

Yes, significantly so, they are allowed to own land wherever they want....and go where they please.

It is also completely stupid to assume that their previous rulers all disappeared overnight. And the DA are not doing a great job at convincing them otherwise with their continual battle against any of their leaders of colour who try to lead as opposed to stand there and smile

Excalibur

Executive Member
Suleiman is really harmless. Don't be annoyed like this.
Always on my ass about nonsensical things, personal attacks and strawman attacks left right and center. There's really not much I can engage with on his posts to me.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Yes, significantly so, they are allowed to own land wherever they want....and go where they please.

It is also completely stupid to assume that their previous rulers all disappeared overnight. And the DA are not doing a great job at convincing them otherwise with their continual battle against any of their leaders of colour who try to lead as opposed to stand there and smile
Thanks to those evil white people that voted for it in 92. No significant new freedoms was introduced after 94

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Thanks to those evil white people that voted for it in 92. No significant new freedoms was introduced after 94

For you, maybe.

Wtf this story about people wanting brownie points for stopping the oppression of others. And you make it seem like it was unanimous. A third of the people who voted wanted it to continue.

rietrot

Honorary Master
For you, maybe.

Wtf this story about people wanting brownie points for stopping the oppression of others. And you make it seem like it was unanimous. A third of the people who voted wanted it to continue.
It is still accurate that all the freedom black people have today was thanks to the old white party and white people.

What exactly has the anc given anyone? Nothing.

Sollie

Honorary Master
For you, maybe.

Yet by the same token, the anti-white discrimination now should be unanimous?

To put it into perspective: In 92 we voted for the uplifting of all South Africans, not destroying a country and it's people. We voted for wealth creation, not wealth redistribution (with a large portion being siphoned off for the small elite). Now people will rather suffer in squalor, brainwashed into believing everything bad is apartheid's fault, swallowing the ANC line, people forgetting/ignoring they were just as responsible for atrocities. People will not accept white honest because it's from the white devils. Is that now what the ANC uses in their propaganda - the whites want to bring back apartheid again?

Then people still wonder why this country is so ****ed ... here, have another sip of kool aid.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
It is still accurate that all the freedom black people have today was thanks to the old white party and white people.

Er, how? Just because some Afrikaaner leader of the NP decided to end Apartheid due to sanctions basically crippling the country? It sure wasn't done out of a complete and utter belief that an unjust system like that (which has caused this system of BEE!) never worked. It was done primarily out of necessity. The old white party (and those white people who foolishly voted for the NP...the rest voted for the DP etc) never gave them freedom.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master

Lol. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Here, have a cookie. Points awarded also.

rietrot

Honorary Master

Er, how? Just because some Afrikaaner leader of the NP decided to end Apartheid due to sanctions basically crippling the country? It sure wasn't done out of a complete and utter belief that an unjust system like that (which has caused this system of BEE!) never worked. It was done primarily out of necessity. The old white party (and those white people who foolishly voted for the NP...the rest voted for the DP etc) never gave them freedom.

You are free to speculate about their motives all you like. (A lot of people still do)

It is still historical fact that the NP ended Apartheid.

What has the ANC done? Nothing.

Btw this racial politics of attributing stuff to how nice of a tan someone has is stupid.

TheChamp

Honorary Master

Oppress people and then expect them to say Dankie when you give them their freedoms, it's gems like this that makes this forum great. :ROFL:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Oppress people and then expect them to say Dankie when you give them their freedoms, it's gems like this that makes this forum great. :ROFL:
Well if you are a 30%er or live in your own alternate reality were Wakanda is real.

I have never oppressed anyone and I don't expect anyone to thank me for anything. But you should probably be grateful for the freedoms you have. People in the past had way less.

Sollie

Honorary Master
So who oppressed you? Or your father/mother? Me? I lived and worked in the apartheid South Africa? If so, please prove it. Also show me how I personally benefited. We did not get water, electricity, a gazillon randellas with our birth certificate. Kak of betaal was die wet van Transvaal.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Well, you're being impolite. You're meant to thank them for Apartheid as well. Because you wouldn't appreciate your freedoms if you weren't oppressed In the first place
Well now you are getting it. But you just wouldn't have had freedom in the first place.

Tribal monarchies aren't the most free...

rietrot

Honorary Master
Wife beaters should get credit when they stop beating wife, ne?
Murderers should get credit when they stop murdering ? And so on..

Logic.
Those criminals belong in jail.
I don't understand this silly logic stuff of yours?
You are doing it wrong.

rambo919

Honorary Master
So who oppressed you? Or your father/mother? Me? I lived and worked in the apartheid South Africa? If so, please prove it. Also show me how I personally benefited. We did not get water, electricity, a gazillon randellas with our birth certificate. Kak of betaal was die wet van Transvaal.
You paid with all that white privilege....