• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rambo919

Honorary Master
No. There's nothing wrong with having an identity. It is vital.

It should just not be mixed identity politics, (Critical race theory) or old fashioned tribalism were people kill each other over grazing land. That is stupid.
And how do you protect that vital identity without shooting tresspassers on your grazing land? Giving them cookies and talking it out?

konfab

Honorary Master
No, I as a white person get tarred and feathered by the likes of apologists like you (and I'd be one of many). You can try sugar-coat the past all you want and find the benefits. The fact remains a large section were kept out of the daily running of the country and had their rights trampled. Support it all you wish, that's fine.
But don't try package it as a response to terrorists (probably some far-right idea, much like the supposed Communist ideal you spouted about yesterday) that created the idea we would all be in trouble.

We are now, thanks to the NP, their supporters and the past. Pat yourselves on the back. What will be left when those of us who want to leave do, will be nothing like what the country could've become.
Our past directly has consequences for our future. We are living in those consequences now.

Over and out!

How history repeats itself.
The Flagellants were religious zealots of the Middle Ages in Europe who demonstrated their religious fervor and sought atonement for their sins by vigorously whipping themselves in public displays of penance.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/flagellants.htm

And the part about the Communists is exactly what is happening with the country right now. You think it is just a coincidence that the ANC wants to expropriate farms and all sectors of the economy?

rietrot

Honorary Master
And how do you protect that vital identity without shooting tresspassers on your grazing land? Giving them cookies and talking it out?
Propper border control.
You don't protect your identity on a group level that is stupid, racial purist are delusional, cultures evolve.

You protect your property.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Propper border control.
You don't protect your identity on a group level that is stupid, cultures evolve.

You protect your property.
No culture has ever evolved past core human instinct, some have covered themselves in culture and religion sure but nothing permanent has ever been achieved. If it was permanent we would not slip back so easily once that culture or religion fades.

In the end it's still people killing each other over grazing fields just with superior technology and arguments.

rietrot

Honorary Master
No culture has ever evolved past core human instinct, some have covered themselves in culture and religion sure but nothing permanent has ever been achieved. If it was permanent we would not slip back so easily once that culture or religion fades.

In the end it's still people killing each other over grazing fields just with superior technology and arguments.
I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Evolve = change.
Culture = the way people do stuff.

Identity is a buch of different stuff that makes you you.

You ask how the Germans can remain German, and not get conquered or lose their identity.

Proper border control. That would be the sensible thing.

Blaming the Jews for all their problems and invading Poland is the Critical Race theory/Identity politics thing to do.

rambo919

Honorary Master
I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Evolve = change.
Culture = the way people do stuff.

Identity is a buch of different stuff that makes you you.

You ask how the Germans can remain German, and not get conquered or lose their identity.

Proper border control.
Perhaps I expressed myself improperly, cultures both evolve and fade, all evolution is not necessarily positive. ATM western culture is evolving from individualistic nationalist to globalist collectivist. In this evolution natural identities are as a temporary measure being replaced with synthetic identities which will later be replaced in as many cycles as required until we reach a single global identity.... of course the natural identities will still remain they will only be repressed and anywhere along the line where one rebels against this unnatural process they will be oppressed or killed, this was all prototyped by Russia and China but the failure did not kill the dream.

Culture is something that overlays identity, it is spontaneously created. You cannot change a culture without altering an identity. To have an American culture you MUST have an American identity, as the American identity is shifting atm the culture is shifting along with it, this can be clearly seen. What American meant both 100 and 50 years ago is completely different to what it means now... because there is no actual American tribe it's a synthetic identity. Being an unnatural identity it's lifetime is finite and tied directly to the will of the inhabitants to keep it's original core culture going. Natural Identities do not suffer from this deficiency.

Again, Germans staying German by protecting German borders and keeping non-Germans out with force if necesary is exactly the same as the old tribal "killing over grazing fields". ATM German politicians are attempting to slowly kill the German identity by promoting ethnic dilution via mass immigration, if the current trends continue without oposition within 50 years there will be no Germans left, the old tribal identity will have shifted to a new one or be replaced by something else that will not be German. Germans have stopped killing over grazing fields.

EDIT: funny thing is I am kind of a heretic here, I would be fine with SA becoming a single tribe but I see no actual practical way that is actually possible without collapsing the current tribes or the victimization of the smaller one's by the larger one's. I would be fine with one big brownish enlightened populace but it's just not possible.

Last edited:

Mrcricket

Expert Member
It looks like JS realizes that he will have to find a way to get rid of her so that he can get back the VF+ vote.

1607109288557.png

Mrcricket

Expert Member
Well, she should have been disciplined for creating fake "racial incidents' like the one at the V&A Waterfront. She should have joined the EFF if she wants to be such a drama queen.

Why can't the DA just tell her to get out then? They can do that and it will help them show that they are fighting for the conservatives.

Sollie

Executive Member
Well, she should have been disciplined for creating fake "racial incidents' like the one at the V&A Waterfront. She should have joined the EFF if she wants to be such a drama queen.
Nooit my man! She mos loves the high life too much. Don't be a meanie. ;)

Why can't the DA just tell her to get out then? They can do that and it will help them show that they are fighting for the conservatives.

Because kicking her out of the DA for being a drama queen would create a negative media firestorm so the DA need to find other ways to force her out.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Have they forgotten what a mess they created when they tried to force De lille out?