• MMusi saw this poll and resigned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Honestly I have no clue as to the details. I probably came across her name on reddit and I watch her as much as I watch fox news.

And yet you know she checks the right boxes :ROFL:

I bet you've been gobbling her up late night :whistling:

TheChamp

Honorary Master
First time I hear of these awards, well done to them.

Last edited:

JuliusSeizure

Would a DA and VF+ merger not make sense? It seems like the parties are starting to agree on more and more things. If they want to oust the ANC, it might also make sense to have one united front instead of trying to dig in each other's electorate.

Last edited:

BBSA

Honorary Master
Would a DA and VF+ merger not make sense? It seems like the parties are starting to agree on more and more things. If they want to oust the ANC, it might also make sense to have one united front instead of trying to dig in each other's electorate.
DA will have to clarify their position on BEE. They are not clear if redress must be done based on race or not.

JuliusSeizure

DA will have to clarify their position on BEE. They are not clear if redress must be done based on race or not.

If I'm not mistaken, the new leadership favors the Gwenn Ngwenya model whereby redress is based on one's economic standing.

The negotiations should start.

BBSA

Honorary Master
If I'm not mistaken, the new leadership favors the Gwenn Ngwenya model whereby redress is based on one's economic standing.

The negotiations should start.
Gwen's proposal makes a lot of sense, but it is difficult to sell to people who think they benefit from BEE.

Yes, they will have to resolve this one as soon as possible.

JuliusSeizure

lol @ Candace Owens on Dave Rubin

She offers nothing new as everything which she says has already been said. She became famous because she is an aggressive young black woman who panders to right-wingers.

There are much better, balanced, and intelligent black conservatives than her.

saturnz

Honorary Master
She offers nothing new as everything which she says has already been said. She became famous because she is an aggressive young black woman who panders to right-wingers.

There are much better, balanced, and intelligent black conservatives than her.

Rubin is an idiot, Rogan took him apart with his post office and chicken story

and so Candace going on an idiot's show, well yeah, laughable

JuliusSeizure

Rubin is an idiot, Rogan took him apart with his post office and chicken story

Yes, and it's laughable how Rubin claims to be "left of centre" when all his views are right of centre. We have a lot of those types in SA.

Owens also has a show on Prager University which does wonders for her credibility.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Wouldn't it not matter as these 2 would go into coalition with each other anyway? I would like to see coalitions with DA, FF+, IFP, COPE. UDM is out with the way they acted in PE.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
True, the problem with being a politician is that you can't afford to be honest and say what's on your mind, just look at Tito.
Hopefully with the new electoral laws where there are independents things can change and one doesn't have to toe the party line.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Hopefully with the new electoral laws where there are independents things can change and one doesn't have to toe the party line.
Hopefully, it's worrying that we don't see as many independents making their voice heard.

Last edited:

notinterested

If they want to completely alienate the black voters they need to win, then yes.