The department of “non-achievement” - aka DoC

RaptorSA

Executive Member
Poor department was setup for failure from the start.
Those indicators are way too imperial and racist to achieve anyway.

Add some shopping, ****ing, getting ****ed, partying, chicken eating etc. to the list and we'll get somewhere.

abandonallhope

Expert Member
This, the Treasury said, is due to budgetary constraints as funding earmarked for this has been reallocated to other priorities.

Yeah we're all too familiar with that happening.

Especially on priorities like R140 000 000 websites :\

oh well, it's all chief Zuma's money anyway, he and his tribal council (circus) can do with it what they like

Creag

The Boar's Rock
I tried to break the trend of the derogatory comments posted above. I searched my sould for something postivie to say about the DoC. Consequently, I have opted to stay silent.

dominic

Legal Expert: Telecoms
& some of the things that they claim as achievements were done by ICASA...

Communication would be the ability for the masses to obtain information and share ideas. The last possible thing the government wants. Thank goodness governments around the world dropped the ball and didn't realise how big mobile would become and set up parastatals to control it.

MKFrost

Expert Member
I tried to break the trend of the derogatory comments posted above. I searched my sould for something postivie to say about the DoC. Consequently, I have opted to stay silent.

:sick: same here

Skerminkel

Expert Member

The (eventually) got a new minister and the old one is being prosecuted?

- Freudian typo?