The eight-year-old 'sex change girl' who was born a boy

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Josie Romero loves the colour pink, braiding her hair and having her fingernails painted.

But life has not always been easy for this sweet and charming eight-year-old, who was born in the body of a boy.

The transgender youngster, then called Joseph, knew at the age of four that she was the wrong sex and even told her parents: 'I am really a girl.'

At five, she was refusing to have her hair cut and only wore colours like orange which were nearest to girly pink.

By the time she reached six, Josie had been diagnosed as transgender and was beginning her transition to becoming a female.

Mother Venessia, 42, said: 'When she was a toddler, she was always trying to turn her boy toys into girl toys.

'She used to take her army figures, wrap them up and rock them like a baby.

'As she grew older and started to talk, she always said: "I'm a girl".

'We used to correct her and say: "No you're a boy".

'But by the time she was four, she was insisting: "No I really am a girl".

'We started to realise she wasn't just playing. She would always correct anyone who called her a boy.

More...

Claymore

Executive Member
Poor kid. It must be weird feeling one way in the body of something else.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
and seriously confused!

I blame the parent. Shouda hit the s h 1 t outta him long time ago already!

Mila

Honorary Master
I wanted to be a boy!! I refused dresses and pink.

I'm glad my mom did not have access to this :(

killadoob

Honorary Master
Look you have a winky, you are GOD damn boy!!!!!!!!!! is what they should have said in the beginning.

How could a kid argue with a fact as blatant as that :D. Girls do not have winkies boys do.

Mila

Honorary Master
Well, you post like a boy! :eek:

Now that is a compliment!!

Doctor : the kid is a Hermaphrodite

Mother: what is that?

Doctor: that means your baby is.... that he has .... all the equipment of a man and also that if a woman.

The woman pales.......: :eek:Oh MY WORD!:eek:!!!!!!!! You mean he has a penis and a Brain:D

// Flame suit!!:D

Claymore

Executive Member
Look you have a winky, you are GOD damn boy!!!!!!!!!! is what they should have said in the beginning.

How could a kid argue with a fact as blatant as that :D. Girls do not have winkies boys do.

Yeah, but sometimes, what's in your brain does not match what your body is.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Now that is a compliment!!

Doctor : the kid is a Hermaphrodite

Mother: what is that?

Doctor: that means your baby is.... that he has .... all the equipment of a man and also that if a woman.

The woman pales.......: :eek:Oh MY WORD!:eek:!!!!!!!! You mean he has a penis and a Brain:D

// Flame suit!!:D

LMAO! :D

:erm: Sorry dudes!