The energy drink thread

cavedog

Honorary Master
Not sure if it exists but anyone noticed the increase in cheap energy drinks?

What is your favorite?

I also like the Dragon original retails for R10 but six pack can can cost you like R6 a can. They also have the Dragon limited edition now. Cherry like flavor doesn't pack a punch like the original though.

In Gauteng you also get BearClaw which is nice. R7 each sour like taste blue in colour.

I tried a Burn lemon ice today also nice. Made by coca cola sa looks like energy drink from Dublin. Noit bad retails for R10.

Craig

Honorary Master
I'm sitting with a can of Score in front of me now, works wonders on days that you are low on energy, like the taste, and only cost like R12 a can.

Genisys

Executive Member
Probably Monster, but been a while since I touched any form of energy drink.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Probably none of them. I do like the taste of Play for some reason.

Baxteen

Honorary Master
Monster Rehab is third choice when buying something to drink in the shop (after Dr. Pepper and mountain dew) I really do drink it because I like the taste.
in terms of energy drinks Monster Rossi is next on the list.

never tasted Dragon, or any of the others, only ever had play, redbull and monster.
when comparing original flavours, play wins out, monster in second and redbull in third.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I hate that only the big cans seem to be available these days, one struggles to find the smaller cans. Well, except for Red Bull, but I've never liked it's taste.

I buy the smaller Spar or blue V cans when I can find them. Luckily Mosnter has the big can (something like 553ml) now that can seal, so buy them too sometimes.

Anyone notice the yellow Monster is gone? (Not the Dr/recovery one)