The energy drink thread

Shannon88

Are you sure that's not per 100ml serving? As a normal serving which is half a tin is normally around 80+ on most energy drinks isn't it?
You are probably right. It must be per 100ml serving. Will have a proper squiz on the tin when I have one today ;)

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
That's the highest caffeine content I have been able to find sadly :( (Although I drink enough coffee, in between the energy drinks, to make the ground shake. So having more than that in my energy drinks is probably not advisable! ;))
try 300mg....
I had some Spike x300 yesterday morning before a ride. Dang that stuff kept me going all day and well into the night.

ForSure

Expert Member
Mucho Lucho is the best my Spar around the corner has a large energy drink shelf. My top three is as follows: Monster Mucho Lucho, Monster Pipeline Punch and Play Mango
The Mucho Lucho and Pipeline punch is nice , not sure if i like the mucho or Pipeline :)

cavedog

Honorary Master
Had a very busy day at work. Just drank ad Khaos but still feeling sleepy :sleep:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Very impressed with Monster Hydro. Normally I ride with water but Sunday I filled my bottles with Manic Melon and it got me through the worst. I only consumed one 700ml bottle, the other was used to clean the chain on my bike. Monster Hydro does a remarkable job at getting your bicycle drivetrain in a usable condition.

Reactions: Yuu

cavedog

Honorary Master
I'm game. I've yet to see it in a shop though.
Spar usually has all the latest ones. Spar Pierre Van ryneveld has like a whole fridge rack full of 6-packs and every single energy drink you can think about. Maybe the owner of that spar likes energy drinks because if you want a new energy drink released today they have it and for super cheap too. Most of them for under R10 each can.