The entertainer

UKTrip1

Its free on FNB

To register, log in to the FNB app, head to the eBucks menu, and tap the icon for The Entertainer. Follow the prompts to register and you’ll get an email from The Entertainer to confirm your registration. Download The Entertainer app, log in with the details you received in the confirmation email, and you’re good to go. RMB Private Banking clients should follow the same steps, albeit via the RMB Private Banking app
Anyone knows if this will be applicable for 2020?
If so, what is the cheapest account to get with ebucks

abudabi

Expert Member
Wether you still get it for free I cannot say....

But I used mine just this Friday past and it worked perfectly (confirmed with vendor beforehand).

Half_Frog

Expert Member
Its free on FNB

To register, log in to the FNB app, head to the eBucks menu, and tap the icon for The Entertainer. Follow the prompts to register and you’ll get an email from The Entertainer to confirm your registration. Download The Entertainer app, log in with the details you received in the confirmation email, and you’re good to go. RMB Private Banking clients should follow the same steps, albeit via the RMB Private Banking app

I cant seem to find the icon you are talking about

Dee96

Expert Member
Has anyone bitten the bullet for 2020? I am looking at the SA bundle for R600.

I don't know if I should wait for black Friday before buying it or if FNB will announce that they are offering for free for 2020

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Has anyone bitten the bullet for 2020? I am looking at the SA bundle for R600.

I don't know if I should wait for black Friday before buying it or if FNB will announce that they are offering for free for 2020

rather wait and see

naasier

Back in the day I bought lots from Groupon, daddy’s deals etc. I can’t remember when last I bought a coupon and the same goes for Using the entertainer app. Times are tough...

Dee96

Expert Member
If anyone in Cape Town would like to try it, I can ping you a few offers as I have not used any in Cape town for this year.

If anyone hasnt used their Durban offers, I am willing to exchange Cape town or Johannesburg offers for Durban offers

travcaine

If anyone in Cape Town would like to try it, I can ping you a few offers as I have not used any in Cape town for this year.

If anyone hasnt used their Durban offers, I am willing to exchange Cape town or Johannesburg offers for Durban offers

DM me, I need JHB offers and can send Durban ones.

R4m80

Anyone willing to swap some Entertainer offers. I'm looking for Durban offers. Especially for the Upper Highway Area.

MidnightZA

Expert Member
Is there list of restaurants that I can view for Durban? I checked their website and I cant find any lists

I'm considering getting the Durban only deal and i would like to see if there are any restaurants in my area or any areas I frequent

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Is there list of restaurants that I can view for Durban? I checked their website and I cant find any lists

I'm considering getting the Durban only deal and i would like to see if there are any restaurants in my area or any areas I frequent

Just use the App.

R4m80

Install the app and you can see all the available deals. You just can't make use of any of the deals until you pay for the app.

electrix

Anyone not using their starbucks offers for durban on the entertianer and willing to ping to me, please pm. I can replace with other available offers

bar1

Expert Member
Any idea if entertainer will be free on ebucks, next year?

chrisc

Executive Member
The 2020 Entertainer is available for R450 at the moment. I generally save well over double what it costs. The points system (called "Smiles") is carried forward

Been using it since it first came out, with a book

This year had 2 restaurants decline to honour coupons. One told me they did not sign up, and the other provided a weak excuse that I should have told the waiter before I ordered, and since I did not, I could not use it

Some restaurants will not allow items from the daily special to qualify

Other restaurants will not permit you to bring wine, some do but charge higher corkage, whilst some do not care at all. Cattle Baron in Pinelands is one such, as is Basilico in Tokai

The best this year (again) for us is the Wild Fig in Mowbray. Superb food, excellent service and good decor

Although it is advertised as being available 7 days a week, it does not operate on public holidays

Last edited: