The entertainer

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Is this that stupid mannetjie that pops up in my youtube ads every 5 seconds?

Reactions: 3WA

3WA

Honorary Master
This year had 2 restaurants decline to honour coupons. One told me they did not sign up, and the other provided a weak excuse that I should have told the waiter before I ordered, and since I did not, I could not use it

Same thing at my local watering hole. They told me they asked to be removed but are still there. Yet it's almost a year later and they still pop up in first position on the app.

Ever since they declined me, I've been watching out to see if anyone ever uses the app, but I haven't seen it.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
My place also does not accept on public holidays, was hoping for a cheap bill for the family lol

Supersonicbaron

Happy to ping Durban offers - don’t really want anything in return, apart from Starbucks I have at least one of everything else. PM me

786MJO

any update from FNB yet? was hoping to use the app while at the coast this weekend

electrix

Yes. Entertainer has been extended for another year. Go to profile then setting then edit account. U will see expiry date

travcaine

Yes Ebucks did extend the promotion. I had to sign in and out and then the 2020 products were there and ready to use.

MandM

Just tried to take the kids to Playzone Indoor Playpark and they don't accept it anymore either :-( . They need to update their app.

Tech_Mech

Adega in Gateway as well says they did not renew the partnership even though they appear on the app.

splattie

I went to a restaurant last night that was listed, got there and in bold print on their menu they stated they are no longer affiliated with the entertainer app.

jun_tao

Expert Member
Went to the Greek Fisherman, was able to use the entertainer, but in the menu it says you can’t use it with light meals.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Why are so many places against the entertainer now?
All the feedback I got last year when I spoke to restaurant managers was that the entertainer app brought in huge business for them

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Went to a restaurant the other day, completely forgot about Entertainer, then I spotted they had a specific menu for it. Bonus! R200 off dinner ftw.