The fourth kind (film), Ancient Aliens, Sumerians

|tera|

Master of Messengers
There's a film called the Fourth Kind, with Mila Jovovich as the lead role.
It deals with Alien contact in the year 2000 that lead to murder-suicides and suicide.

The base of the film, when it actually gets there is that these Alien beings are the first 'gods' to ancient Sumaria. They assisted in making Sumarian the first language.

It remains a movie IMHO, but there are some really freaky parts from archived footage in the film that makes things really strange.

I don't have a question in this thread, but would like to hear your opinions about it.
As for myself, as said, it's a movie. I have posted a similar post on Reddit a while back, but received major backlash because I'm a Christian.

Have a good day :)

Moosedrool

Executive Member
The fictional murder suicide in fourth kind was Tommy trying to put a stop to the constant abuse him and his family have to endure seemingly every night after he remembered what the aliens are doing.

None of the archival footage is real, it's Blair witch project style viral marketing.

And it was a meh film anyways.

saor

Honorary Master
It remains a movie IMHO, but there are some really freaky parts from archived footage in the film that makes things really strange.

I don't have a question in this thread, but would like to hear your opinions about it.
I haven't even seen it and I'm happy to call bullshit on the 'archived footage' being real. It's a movie - why do you have any reason to believe the footage is 'real'?

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I haven't even seen it and I'm happy to call bullshit on the 'archived footage' being real. It's a movie - why do you have any reason to believe the footage is 'real'?
As said, I also don't believe it's real.
It makes an interesting story though and as Moose said above, the footage isn't real. I didn't know that. Thanks.

saturnz

Honorary Master
people take movies way too seriously

another guy was quoting Dr Manhattan in support of his argument

|tera|

Master of Messengers
The fictional murder suicide in fourth kind was Tommy trying to put a stop to the constant abuse him and his family have to endure seemingly every night after he remembered what the aliens are doing.

None of the archival footage is real, it's Blair witch project style viral marketing.

I Googled a bit and though there are still many fake news sites about this, the newspapers in Alaska seems to have taken action against this movies lies.

The film looks convincing, but I guess I should do more research next time and sieve the trash :)

Nithan15

Expert Member

He should have reported those alien and got them on the sexual offenders list.