The free VPN that allows you to watch Netflix US in South Africa

blaaislaai

Executive Member
Soon Netflix will block that as well.
There's only one VPN (paid provider) that I know of, that still works and streams 1080p effortlessly :)

randburgred

The free VPN that allows you to watch Netflix US in South Africa

In 2016, Netflix made the decision to start actively blocking VPN services, preventing users from accessing content available on the platform in other countries.

The company’s subscriber growth and share price took a bit of a dip following the announcement, but that has not seemed to impede the meteoric rise it has enjoyed since.
I do not use a VPN and use a smart DNS instead which works for me I pay $ 49 for 2 year contract

kab123

Tbh I'm happy with Netflix ZA. Not sure if it's worth it to mission with vpn lag and extra costs.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Tbh I'm happy with Netflix ZA. Not sure if it's worth it to mission with vpn lag and extra costs.
There is minimal lag with a smart dns service and, as a bonus, you don't have to route all of your traffic though it. It also opens up a whole lot of other content from other sources, such as the BBC.

Budza

Executive Member
I'll try this over the weekend.

Does Opera do 1080p?

I thought only Edge was able to...

/ I just pirated S04 of Better Call Saul (not on ZA NF) - with Opera I can see S04 :cool: (got a 'new-long' email which said I was in Sweden)

Dan C

Honorary Master
I'll try this over the weekend.

Does Opera do 1080p?

I thought only Edge was able to...

/ I just pirated S04 of Better Call Saul (not on ZA NF) - with Opera I can see S04 :cool: (got a 'new-long' email which said I was in Sweden)
Enjoy the weather