The free VPN that allows you to watch Netflix US in South Africa

4ftersh0ck

Expert Member
Hey guys, so after trying Opera and failing I have finally found a VPN that is working perfectly. I can finally see and watch the US titles. If you want a free 30 day trial please send me a pm and I will send you an invite. If you sign up you get 30 days free. Try it for a month for yourself and see. I have been extremely happy.

The month option is expensive though so after I have tried it for a month or two I will probably get a 2 or 3 year subscription, then the monthly fee drops to $2 or $3.

Swa

Honorary Master
I just want a VPN that I can use a few MB's a month. I'm not a strain on the network so why charge me these big fees like I'm a heavy user?

ponder

Honorary Master
Hey guys, so after trying Opera and failing I have finally found a VPN that is working perfectly. I can finally see and watch the US titles. If you want a free 30 day trial please send me a pm and I will send you an invite. If you sign up you get 30 days free. Try it for a month for yourself and see. I have been extremely happy.

The month option is expensive though so after I have tried it for a month or two I will probably get a 2 or 3 year subscription, then the monthly fee drops to $2 or $3.
Why not simply tell everybody who the vpn provider is?

4ftersh0ck

Expert Member
The provider is ExpressVPN. I read up extensively on both ExpressVPN and NordVPN and in the end decided on the former. It is expensive monthly but it has a pretty good monthly rate if you go for a year or two option. I don't think you can get a free 30 day trial if you just sign up straight, I did look for a free trial.

I didn't want to say the name because I am sure Netflix monitors threads like this.

randburgred

In 2016, Netflix made the decision to start actively blocking VPN services, preventing users from accessing content available on the platform in other countries.

The company’s subscriber growth and share price took a bit of a dip following the announcement, but that has not seemed to impede the meteoric rise it has enjoyed since.
The trouble with V

In 2016, Netflix made the decision to start actively blocking VPN services, preventing users from accessing content available on the platform in other countries.

The company’s subscriber growth and share price took a bit of a dip following the announcement, but that has not seemed to impede the meteoric rise it has enjoyed since.
i stand to be corrected but unless you have a program to change your router or one of the fancy routers you are limited with a VPN to using your laptop or computer With Smart DNS it is easy Just change your DNS on your router and off you go www.smartdnsproxy.com/?afid=2269ade11f5

lexor

Expert Member
Free VPNs are useless. I suggest to use Surfshark VPN connect to US server and watch US Netflix in South Africa. Here's more information https://www.fastestvpns.com/watch-american-netflix-in-south-africa/
I also use SurfShark - https://surfshark.com/

They give a free trial if you signup via their app.

They have a server(s) in SA.

Unlimited number of devices and simultaneous connections allowed.

$69 for a 3 year subscription via Sharewareonsale - https://deals.sharewareonsale.com/sa...r-subscription

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Paying 24 months is cheaper than 12 months. Makes no sense at all.
Still nothing wrong with the maths, simply bad pricing.

But more than likely it’s promotional pricing for COVID on the 24-month plan.

Yup as I thought.

If you pay attention you’ll literally see the entire box is encircled in red with the 83% off at the top which would of course make it cheaper than the 50%.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Still nothing wrong with the maths, simply bad pricing.

But more than likely it’s promotional pricing for COVID on the 24-month plan.

Yup as I thought.

If you pay attention you’ll literally see the entire box is encircled in red with the 83% off at the top which would of course make it cheaper than the 50%.
Or someone made a cockup with the pricing. Still funny nonetheless.
Does this even work?
Does what work?