The gaming PC you can build for the price of a PlayStation 5

Jean Claude Vaaldamme

Is that you Splinter? An eerily similar approach to personal attacks and disinterest in constructive conversation.

So that's 2 people on my ignore list.
Me, my grandma, mom and dad will not sleep tonight from the stress of being on your ignore list

genetic

Honorary Master
Looks like the new Ryzen series are the best CPUs for gaming actually. Intel has a slight situation on their hands.

Lol, wait for the independent benchmarks, not AMD marketing BS. Also Intel's 11th gen Rocket Lake is around the corner, so I don't think they have a "situation" on their hands.

The new Ryzen series will no doubt thrash Rocket Lake on multi-core performance, but Rocket Lake will take the cake on Gaming once again. Just wait for the independent benchmarks.

gam3jaxx

The question here isn't how to build a PC that even closely matched the PS and XB it is what you can get for that price.

I sit on a work laptop everyday, someone commented that you can do CAD, your picture collages etc on a pc.

When I want to play a game I pop in the disk, switch on my big ass pc and don't get interrupted for something like work etc.

This is what you pay to actually get a PC that matched the PS and XB

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
The question here isn't how to build a PC that even closely matched the PS and XB it is what you can get for that price.

I sit on a work laptop everyday, someone commented that you can do CAD, your picture collages etc on a pc.

When I want to play a game I pop in the disk, switch on my big ass pc and don't get interrupted for something like work etc.

This is what you pay to actually get a PC that matched the PS and XB
What is a disk? Why would you want to use it?

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
I don’t understand how MyBB does articles about how evil Evetech is yet CONTINUES to provide them with free advertising in every article about PC builds. Integrity down the toilet.

Nemoneiros

Executive Member
I don’t understand how MyBB does articles about how evil Evetech is yet CONTINUES to provide them with free advertising in every article about PC builds. Integrity down the toilet.
Birds of a feather flock together?