The Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Segg

Expert Member
Good Morning Everyone!
Despite the usual morning fog lifting to form this horrid overcast layer there seems to be some convective activity to the south of GP heading east towards the vaal dam

Unfortunately there seems to be no mention of thunderstorms in the TAF :crying: Hopefully this changes as the day goes on...

Aharon

Executive Member
Good Morning Everyone!
Despite the usual morning fog lifting to form this horrid overcast layer there seems to be some convective activity to the south of GP heading east towards the vaal dam

Unfortunately there seems to be no mention of thunderstorms in the TAF :crying: Hopefully this changes as the day goes on...
So nothing expected around randburg today?

ebendl

Expert Member
Good Morning Everyone!

I'll rather take some decent rain on the Vaal catchment area than at home.

R13...

Honorary Master
We was promised rain. Lots of rain. Ser said, "...there'd be lots of rain for them as ride with me".

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
Coming down hard in Sunninghill and I am sitting at my desk working instead of lying in bed enjoying the weather.

:(

thestaggy

Honorary Master
The rain brought me out of my sleep this morning. Decided to leave 15-minutes earlier and I am glad I did. People are already driving like bozos at 5:50 am.