The Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Better chance today, of TS activity, southern parts of Gauteng.
Heidelberg most likely to get some rain. After 14:00

Düber

Sorry guys,

I did my best. I washed the car and the bakkie, watered the garden, did some paving and cast a small concrete slab. By rights any one of those in isolation should have resulted in the very least an isolated shower, with just enough intensity to undo some of the work.

But not a drop.
(For a fleeting moment I considered washing my wife's car, but due to the design and nature of the roof on my house it would not be able to sustainably support more than a few inches of snow. )

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Sorry guys,

I did my best. I washed the car and the bakkie, watered the garden, did some paving and cast a small concrete slab. By rights any one of those in isolation should have resulted in the very least an isolated shower, with just enough intensity to undo some of the work.

But not a drop.
(For a fleeting moment I considered washing my wife's car, but due to the design and nature of the roof on my house it would not be able to sustainably support more than a few inches of snow. )
Bwahahahahahhahaha

I am disappointed in our weather. It promised a lot and did not deliver. It should stop copying the politicians.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Surprise sprinkle of rain in randburg. Just enough to dirty the car and set off someone's electric fence.

cavedog

Honorary Master
I smell Rain and hear Mother nature growling but just see dark clouds in the distance.... Still Sunny overhead. :cautious: