The Gauteng Weather and Storm Warning Thread!

Cius

Executive Member
Had some rain last night which came as a surprise. Weather app had like a 2% chance of rain for us.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Oy I get an angry face @Temujin for not dancing ? I was being kind to my neighbours...

The wind is really nice today = perhaps that will bring rain. Just sit still and feel the wind - amazing feeling !

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Saw lots of lightning in Pretoria. Had a nice and cool breeze, with a few isolated drops as I drove to the pharmacy, but nothing to call rain.

McT

The Humble Scot!
The wind is picking up here. Will the skies give us something nice?

/does the nekid rain dance
Just for report back ... it worked, if only a little. It was good to see a little rain.
I did not dance last night :( We got no rain. And the day doesn't look promising either.
It takes two to tango, not :( next time, just do it! :p
Oy I get an angry face @Temujin for not dancing ? I was being kind to my neighbours...
Bugger the neighbours! Who cares what they think, so long as you're having a blast; do it! :D

KT-B

Honorary Master
Just for report back ... it worked, if only a little. It was good to see a little rain.

It takes two to tango, not :( next time, just do it! :p

Bugger the neighbours! Who cares what they think, so long as you're having a blast; do it! :D
Well I did a short dance last night and we had a little sprinkle. So I still haven't lost the shock value. And it was a really dark night too. @Gordon_R is right - timed with the weather - this could appear to be very successful and become standard practice for many people wanting rain

Reactions: McT

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Will moon the moon tonight.

On second thoughts, better not.... maybe the moon'll take offence at that...

KT-B

Honorary Master
Will moon the moon tonight.

On second thoughts, better not.... maybe the moon'll take offence at that...
It may cover the view with clouds and p1ss on you. Isn't that what we want ?
Oh and for those who thought my avvie is something strange - it is a girl dancing in the rain., not a fox's tail. So will change it lol

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Oh and for those who thought my avvie is something strange - it is a girl dancing in the rain., not a fox's tail. So will change it lol
But... but... I saw a girl dancing [nekkeds] in the rain, not a nasty flea-infested fox's tail.